NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

glovecelts.jpg

Ughhhh. What I would do to find that LB IX in LB's size. I might be able to retire officially. 
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if a DS pair is out there in LB's size and/or if they are 15 or 15.5? Just curious, only seen the size nine pairs.

Oh man... I would trade any of my Bron PEs for those Bron SVSM x Jordan any day of the week!
smile.gif

While these aren't traditional, I'd say they're the definition of promo.
These were made by Nike and Warner Bros. Studios in conjunction to promote Space Jam back in 1995/1996. These were put on display in premier Warner Bros. stores (which used to be in malls across the US). These stores were officially shut down in 2001 or 2002. At any rate, these promo shoes were made to look as if they were on Bugs Bunny's feet so they're shaped with his animation. We've all seen the pairs made for mascots to wear, but this is something new. I'd never heard of them until recently (aka when I bought them) and I've been collecting for like 13 years. I got one pair from a guy that used to be the manager of a Warner Bros. store back in the 90's. He quit and got to take them with him. Apparently Nike ordered that all the pairs were destroyed after the promotion was over. He also mentioned that one other manager above him got hold of a pair and went on to work for Nike. Upon her job offer, the set was handed over to Nike for their own use/storage. So this is likely 2 out of the 3 remaining pairs. I got the second pair after some "Man on Fire" style tracking. I found someone else who had them and got his pair. They're definitely interesting, that's for sure.

This was likely the inspiration they worked from:

Never get tired of seeing those IX's and X's Eric and Jermaine!

Thanks for sharing those VII's, definitely an awesome piece.

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

While these aren't traditional, I'd say they're the definition of promo.
These were made by Nike and Warner Bros. Studios in conjunction to promote Space Jam back in 1995/1996. These were put on display in premier Warner Bros. stores (which used to be in malls across the US). These stores were officially shut down in 2001 or 2002. At any rate, these promo shoes were made to look as if they were on Bugs Bunny's feet so they're shaped with his animation. We've all seen the pairs made for mascots to wear, but this is something new. I'd never heard of them until recently (aka when I bought them) and I've been collecting for like 13 years. I got one pair from a guy that used to be the manager of a Warner Bros. store back in the 90's. He quit and got to take them with him. Apparently Nike ordered that all the pairs were destroyed after the promotion was over. He also mentioned that one other manager above him got hold of a pair and went on to work for Nike. Upon her job offer, the set was handed over to Nike for their own use/storage. So this is likely 2 out of the 3 remaining pairs. I got the second pair after some "Man on Fire" style tracking. I found someone else who had them and got his pair. They're definitely interesting, that's for sure.

Wow, what a unique VII set for your collection! Congratulations on tracking down something so rare, those will make incredible display pieces!

Well done!

Jay

Originally Posted by seatownballa

Great pics everyone! Ive been collecting for over ten years now and been to alot of events and enjoyed seeing everyones amazing collections! Ive never really posted any of my stuff, but i will try to add to this post. I dont think my collection is as high end as everyone on here but I wanna add to the thread. Heres a sneak pic of my addiction lol!

10y3uz5.jpg

this picture looks like it has potential.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

Very nice SLAM XX1 PE's Eric! Keep posting more of your gems!

Here are some unreleased Jordan VII's. My favorite part of these is the mismatched front and back outriggers. Very unusual for any Jordan VII.

-Jermaine

Love everything in here, I'm so jealous. Wish I could land my hands on a numbered Jordan PE but those are always a little out of reach. Here's what I've been lucky enough to find through ebay and from some of my old Nike connects.

Jamal Crawford And1 Tai Chi size 13
1zbz32x.jpg

Jamal Crawford Reebok S. Carter IV size 13
2hf3xtx.jpg

LeBron V "Christ the King" size 12 sample
xm7uk4.jpg

Amare Air Force 25 size 16 or 17
jq126u.jpg

Nash Uptempo Motion Low size 7.5 sample
212dcgi.jpg

Air Barrage size 12 sample
2vki439.jpg

Keyshawn Johnson Zoom Barracuda 2 Low size 15 or 16
123mddk.jpg

GP Zoom Ultraflights size 13
154am91.jpg

GP Zoom Flight size 13
16c0092.jpg

B-Roy Zoom BB size 15
2d0dmyh.jpg

B-Roy/Garfield High School Zoom Hyperfuse size 12
5xo7t1.jpg

and just came in today...it's twin!
1smv7n.jpg

I don't know how long that 2nd pair was on eBay but I didn't even think twice about that BIN.

Think thread is crazy!!!! That's all for sharing and continuing to share some of you guy's heat

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I don't know how long that 2nd pair was on eBay but I didn't even think twice about that BIN.

I was watching them for a bit. I was a lil bummed that they sold. Nice pick up.

man i have the utmost respect for you guys that collect these pe's i been collecting for some years now and have not made enough connections to even come close to getting these types of shoes nor would i more than likely have the funds to buy any. i will say this you guys work hard to get these connections and i respect that this is what collecting is about and one day hopefully i cna get my hands on some kicks of this caliber keep doing what yall are doing i enjoyed every pic posted in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom