NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

I missed out
frown.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...AIT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

To add some variety to this post other than basketball (which I love). Collecting PE's is a subculture in itself, but tennis is even more so. A brief summary w/ Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer is that their shoes are nowhere near the same as ther GR release other than the cw's. e.g. Rafa's gr version has max air on the back and seamless tongue. But in reality, his Max Air is PJ (paint jobbed- tennis nerd term) and he likes the SkateBoard thick tongue.
401125093.jpg

Finally finished off this set. Anyone wanna move me some of his other high school shoes?
nerd.gif

Here's an old picture of some random III PE's. Andruw Jones, Jason Taylor, and Michael Jordan.

-Jermaine

Here is some Wizards shoes from last season, just a sample of what I have from last year, figured I had to start somewhere so I thought I would try to put up something different.

John Wall Great Wall PE VERY RARE
v2wmpv.jpg

iolmp1.jpg

Josh Howard

mc6xkz.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

To add some variety to this post other than basketball (which I love). Collecting PE's is a subculture in itself, but tennis is even more so. A brief summary w/ Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer is that their shoes are nowhere near the same as ther GR release other than the cw's. e.g. Rafa's gr version has max air on the back and seamless tongue. But in reality, his Max Air is PJ (paint jobbed- tennis nerd term) and he likes the SkateBoard thick tongue.
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
and just 1 pic!?
I was never a fan of the GR unitongue... I don't think anyone was... which was why they ended up getting rid of it for this CB.  But even with the current CB GR, the tongue's still too short.  

Interesting how Rafa and Fed's PE are essentially different shoes from the GR's... unlike the hoop-ones which are just unique c/w's.  

Originally Posted by gettinit247

^^^ Thanks for sharing! I'd love to see some J.Wall Question PE's
glasses.gif

What about some Gilbert Arenas Question PE's?

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by gettinit247

^^^ Thanks for sharing! I'd love to see some J.Wall Question PE's
glasses.gif

What about some Gilbert Arenas Question PE's?

-Jermaine

Nice, Jerm. I'd kill for those John Wall questions from a little while back.

Back
Top Bottom