NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Gettin' crazy in here.

I wish I could find a pair of those Oregon Trainers in a 11...minus the dog !#%%

No dog *@+# bro. They're one of my fav shoes actually. The trainer 1 is in my opinion one of the best new models designed in the last decade (even if it is just a reiteration of the old one).

Sidenote: That video was a joke. It was a parody of the idiot in the title. But that Justin pic is 100% real. Damn +*$*%@

Heres a random picture i found on my computer.

d7016b1a08a55d46111a4c85f2a4cddc2f93bd6a_r.jpg

-Tyler

Ray PE's have been a sz.15 since 2010. The 2010 Teams he had came in sz.15. Don't know why this news is popping up now, I remember him stating his shoe size went up a couple years ago. Oh well, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Ray PE's have been a sz.15 since 2010. The 2010 Teams he had came in sz.15. Don't know why this news is popping up now, I remember him stating his shoe size went up a couple years ago. Oh well, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

I think people are talking about it because there was a recent Nicekicks article on it. Says that ray sized up to a 14 and then a 15 because of foot pain. By the way, ive been watching golfingoonies vids for a minute and hes chill and has some major heat. Respect 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

I think people are talking about it because there was a recent Nicekicks article on it. Says that ray sized up to a 14 and then a 15 because of foot pain. By the way, ive been watching golfingoonies vids for a minute and hes chill and has some major heat. Respect�
pimp.gif
�
How does he not remember Arenas wearing trainers? smh.

^Those AF1's were apparently "canceled production" pairs because the date was wrong (they put 1983 instead of 1985, which would of been an ode to the original Jordan I year of production). That's the story that I have known to believe, but as always, I could be wrong.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

2 pics and I'm out of this thread for good. Thanks for the kind words cnoriega, but the PE thread is not for me. Im not worthy of your company.

hmmmmm
Originally Posted by golfinguru11

No dog *@+# bro. They're one of my fav shoes actually. The trainer 1 is in my opinion one of the best new models designed in the last decade (even if it is just a reiteration of the old one). 

Sidenote: That video was a joke. It was a parody of the idiot in the title. But that Justin pic is 100% real. Damn +*$*%@

This thread just shows why you never see any the big time collectors post anymore. It started so strong with people who actually have a passion for these shoes. Then some kids catch on and start posting HOH crap and fighting about nothing and here we are. May as well lock this one up and start another one cuz none of those guys who contributed to the first 15 pages of this thread are coming back after all this crap. PE collecting is dead.

That goes the same w/the Lebron thread. I wanted to revive it but then it became the Lebron 8-9/ WLebronDWT thread. That's why my pics went down and completely ignore it now!

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Hey I'm about to acquire some Gil Zeros the Slam Magazine ones, are those considered a PE?

I would say yes they are a PE. The Slam Gils along with about 10 other Gilbert pe's have been on ebay for years for as low as $20.

Im a UNC fan but I hate Kansas so it's a bigger day for UK and Brandon Wheems and hopefully the Lebron line if they can do a special UK shoe for winning the chip..

Back
Top Bottom