NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

2 pics and I'm out of this thread for good. Thanks for the kind words cnoriega, but the PE thread is not for me. Im not worthy of your company.

Pic #1: Justin aka lilpennymagicfan aka the biggest clown in the world. You think that vid I made was funny? (it was a joke btw). well...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x2_61e5b11

Pic #2: I'm out

lmfaooooo i know this guy.. clown he is... yes

RussianBear I hate to start this again but you do realize that a lot of those pairs you posted are not pe's. Don't get me wrong some real nice stuff there but if you can buy them at a store (HOH) they a not pe's.

man, PE is Player Exclusive. yes, some are just the colorway you can buy, but they are still PEs. others are promos, pairs made for players, f&f etc... the name of this thread is '' ....pe/promo'', thats why i posted my pics here

Originally Posted by srr1175

^ RussianBear - great shoes and GREAT pics man. Your work with the camera is great!

Off Subject-
Are you bringing your clubs to Cleveland for Kev's event???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by srr1175

^ RussianBear - great shoes and GREAT pics man. Your work with the camera is great!

Off Subject-
Are you bringing your clubs to Cleveland for Kev's event???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No im not going to.  Going to Cincy first then heading up to Cle.  

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Rudolph you gona be there?
nerd.gif

Yes...... Will be in Cleveland for the weekend to check on my Grandfather... heading back to DC after Kev's event...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

2 pics and I'm out of this thread for good. Thanks for the kind words cnoriega, but the PE thread is not for me. Im not worthy of your company.

Pic #1: Justin aka lilpennymagicfan aka the biggest clown in the world. You think that vid I made was funny? (it was a joke btw). well...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x2_61e5b11

Pic #2: I'm out

lmfaooooo i know this guy.. clown he is... yes

I can second his clown status

I'd thought I would share.
Nike Alpha Speed TDs

Game worn by Nick Musgrove at the Cowboy Classic (Ducks Season Opener)

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Part of the 1-23 rainbow pack. Just samples for now.

Is jordan brand doing 1-23 in every single colorway?

They did all white, white/red, carolina blue/white, now this diff shade of blue in every jordan.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Part of the 1-23 rainbow pack. Just samples for now.

Is jordan brand doing 1-23 in every single colorway?

They did all white, white/red, carolina blue/white, now this diff shade of blue in every jordan.
Its not a different shade of blue, its literally a rainbow spanning each shoe. If you have seen those all red ivs, those are part of the same series. 

Back
Top Bottom