NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

I wish I was a size 9-10! I'd have multiples of those damn shoes by now!
laugh.gif

I don't think i'll ever find a DS pair in my size.
30t6p3b.gif

Nice photo Phase!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

Jermaine - share my man! haha i still need a pair of eminems or undftd...ahh regret passing on them before.

Originally Posted by PO2345

I wish I was a size 9-10! I'd have multiples of those damn shoes by now!
laugh.gif

I don't think i'll ever find a DS pair in my size.
30t6p3b.gif

Nice photo Phase!

PO

i can fit a 10-11 and i still don't have any. really looking to pick up something new now, its been too long and this thread has me itching again!

Originally Posted by ahliang119

Loving the Amazing IVs set . !!
I can add a pair of Motors IV to the page
Never understood why people would pay thousands for a shoe identical to the GR, except for the color. BUT, to each their own. Dope nevertheless.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Originally Posted by ahliang119

Loving the Amazing IVs set . !!
I can add a pair of Motors IV to the page
Never understood why people would pay thousands for a shoe identical to the GR, except for the color. BUT, to each their own. Dope nevertheless.. 
pimp.gif
Then wouldn't all the PE's be identical to a GR, except for the color?

^^
True Story!
roll.gif

That minor stitching, material changes, unique color-blocking & limited availability is what DRIVES us all!

PO

That dude is a 15 year old kid that has rich parents and he just got into sneakers in the last few months and just trying to buy as much as possible to fit in. Pay no mind to him...

I think the Lebron 9 is very lackluster compared to some of the past models but got a few of the high school pes...

^^^^ Lies... Oh Justin don't make me post that pacers jersey pic. White boy with dreads <<<<<
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

most PEs/samples have different materials/colors/other things that make them different than the released ones. The MS 4s it's just the color (and it's placed exactly the same. In person, they feel same as GRs (to me at least). Not hating at all, just my personal opinion.

^So you wouldn't be interested in a pair of Jordan XIs with a different color patent leather rand? For example, a pair of traditional concord XI's with purple patent leather instead of black? After all, its the same except for one different color.

Ok Let me clarify. That shoe (MS 4s) just looks lazily put together. They even kept the mars logo on the back. To me, samples that look lazily put together and look similar to GRs aren't appealing. The reason I like samples/PEs is the better quality and the cool little details they wouldn't ever put on a GR. For example, Lebron 7 All Black Everything's are one of my fav PEs ever because of the subtle differences that make it special (HOV diamond on tongue, ostrich leather, lasered insole, and arguably the best leather I've ever felt on a Nike). Like Eminem 4s have the encore on the back of the wing and tongue. UNDFTDs have the awesome Inspiration from the ma-1 flight jacket, and undftd on inside of tongue as
Well as the satin tongue and amazing quality. I could go on for hours. Like I said, not hating at
all they are cool. I just wanted to make that point. Carry on....

^ arent you the same !$$ clown that paid $4000 for worn UNDFTD 4's? PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!!

So, Ray Allen's new PE's are all suppose to be size 15's, he's going up a size, from 14. I just would like to see some tag pics to believe this completely, anyone get a hand on some new goodies?

i actually love the svsm 9s, especially goldish color on the away pair. held them in person, but still not a 10.5 or 11 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom