NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Nice pics. I'm telling you, that golfin guru kid is slow. Just last year he had no clue what lebron 7s were but then got a pair of 112s and did a 20 minute review on them.

Now all of a sudden he's a pe guru with his dad's credit card... How can you be 16 years old and trying to talk about the history of pes like you been even buying shoes for more than 2 years??

Anyway heres an old pic I have of some game worn non sigs that Penny wore... Ill post better pics later when I can

Some real dunkman love. Not the new crap

golfinguru11 wrote:
Ok Let me clarify. That shoe (MS 4s) just looks lazily put together. They even kept the mars logo on the back. To me, samples that look lazily put together and look similar to GRs aren't appealing. The reason I like samples/PEs is the better quality and the cool little details they wouldn't ever put on a GR. For example, Lebron 7 All Black Everything's are one of my fav PEs ever because of the subtle differences that make it special (HOV diamond on tongue, ostrich leather, lasered insole, and arguably the best leather I've ever felt on a Nike). Like Eminem 4s have the encore on the back of the wing and tongue. UNDFTDs have the awesome Inspiration from the ma-1 flight jacket, and undftd on inside of tongue as
Well as the satin tongue and amazing quality. I could go on for hours. Like I said, not hating at
all they are cool. I just wanted to make that point. Carry on....

Please go away

Yuku
30t6p3b.gif

wow! this became the general thread!
roll.gif

Unfortunately this is current state of the "game". Dudes have 3 pairs of hot tird/ whatever and the rest of their collection is BS.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i actually love the svsm 9s, especially goldish color on the away pair. held them in person, but still not a 10.5 or 11 
frown.gif

Really?

If anything I thought the away 9 doesnt look as good this year, and the home pair looks much better

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

So, Ray Allen's new PE's are all suppose to be size 15's, he's going up a size, from 14. I just would like to see some tag pics to believe this completely, anyone get a hand on some new goodies?

yea i saw that one pair on eBay was a size 15 i didnt know if it was real too.

i just wasted 11 minutes of my life watching that garbage video.
mad.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

Originally Posted by xbiker47

�

golfinguru11 wrote:

Ok Let me clarify. That shoe (MS 4s) just looks lazily put together. They even kept the mars logo on the back. To me, samples that look lazily put together and look similar to GRs aren't appealing. The reason I like samples/PEs is the better quality and the cool little details they wouldn't ever put on a GR. For example, Lebron 7 All Black Everything's are one of my fav PEs ever because of the subtle differences that make it special (HOV diamond on tongue, ostrich leather, lasered insole, and arguably the best leather I've ever felt on a Nike). Like Eminem 4s have the encore on the back of the wing and tongue. UNDFTDs have the awesome Inspiration from the ma-1 flight jacket, and undftd on inside of tongue as
Well as the satin tongue and amazing quality. I could go on for hours. Like I said, not hating at
Please go away

Stop hatin' on him, he has "O O G's", we only have "O G's" -- 6:34 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

� golfinguru11 wrote:

Please go away

Wow... Your parents did a horrible job raising you. 

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
@ that video. It's unfortunate the hobby is flooded with individuals like this now...

PO

Update:

Ray is size 15. CONFIRMED. The recently made MLK 12's & Blk/Green 13's were 15.

Interesting to know..

Hope that helps.

PO

"There's OG's, and then there's O-OG's" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I never knew that lol......
That video made my F*^$&ing day lmao. Kid's a clown. Sad to see that this is a prime example of the majority of kids who collect now days. Oh well. Back to the shoes.

I know these aren't Jordan/Nike but I think these belong in here as they are unreleased samples.....I would LOVE to get my hands on these Don's in a sample size 9. Why these never released still boggles me.

crazy Ray has moved up 2 sizes since he first got in the NBA, I had his Jumpman Pro 2 and they were a 13.

but a few players go up a size in game shoes, Lebron wears a 15 off court and a 16 on court, same thing with Melo.

That video is the exact reason I'm selling most of my collection, except for my special pairs, and waving goodbye to sneaker collecting..It's people like him, whose parents pay a ton of money to keep their kid in friends, that just ruin the whole game..The rest of yalls stuff is sick btw..Keep it up..

Seems like a little too much reaming going on in here. The kids able to have his own opinion on shoes right? We've all been at the early stages of collecting and we've all made some comments that have left others shaking their heads, but when I see people telling people to "Go away" and "Please Leave" etc, that's just uncalled for. He has as much right as any of us to be here.
I don't know how everyones attitude got to this point, but it ain't right. Just for that, you can all eat this LOL

Lol he said there was 24 pairs of those all black everythings and 112 7s, I had close to 20 pairs of each of those models....

I think sneaker reviews are dumb in itself but he takes them to a whole new level..

But now that hes finished, lets get this thread back on track like the first few pages.

2 pics and I'm out of this thread for good. Thanks for the kind words cnoriega, but the PE thread is not for me. Im not worthy of your company.

Pic #1: Justin aka lilpennymagicfan aka the biggest clown in the world. You think that vid I made was funny? (it was a joke btw). well...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x2_61e5b11

Pic #2: I'm out
haters.jpg

Back
Top Bottom