***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Yeah they go to Sales Reps, they also make sample pairs for displays at Trade Shows, etc. The way it works with most Sales Reps is that they only get one of the shoes, and another rep gets the other one. And a lot of the times they have to pay for them. So at the end of the season the sales reps trade off with other reps to get full pairs and either keep them, or it seems some sell them on ebay

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Yeah they go to Sales Reps, they also make sample pairs for displays at Trade Shows, etc. The way it works with most Sales Reps is that they only get one of the shoes, and another rep gets the other one. And a lot of the times they have to pay for them. So at the end of the season the sales reps trade off with other reps to get full pairs and either keep them, or it seems some sell them on ebay

wouldnt the sales rep be identifiable via the codes on those sample tags?

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

wouldnt the sales rep be identifiable via the codes on those sample tags?

I doubt it, its mainly just style numbers, season, etc...and I dont think thats its not allowed to be done. I think most companies know this happens, but I am not really 100% positive.

I doubt it, its mainly just style numbers, season, etc...and I dont think thats its not allowed to be done. I think most companies know this happens, but I am not really 100% positive.

If you get a chance with one of your reps, tell them more OG colorways would be a huge hit!  I keep looking at those all gray TZ pump retros floating on Ebay forever, if they had just gone with the original white color with gray accents it would have sold better.

If you get a chance with one of your reps, tell them more OG colorways would be a huge hit!  I keep looking at those all gray TZ pump retros floating on Ebay forever, if they had just gone with the original white color with gray accents it would have sold better.

These just came in the mail today, S.Carter Reebok Pump Omni. Supposedly made for a youth basketball team he was sponsoring, and apparently only 100 pairs made. I have never seen another pair. Let me know what you think.

These just came in the mail today, S.Carter Reebok Pump Omni. Supposedly made for a youth basketball team he was sponsoring, and apparently only 100 pairs made. I have never seen another pair. Let me know what you think.

I really like those. I am going to just upload my entire RBK collection I think, since where else would I put it. Definitely not the pure heat of what Deadstock or Tre or others have, but I think you guys will appreciate. I will work on it this week

I really like those. I am going to just upload my entire RBK collection I think, since where else would I put it. Definitely not the pure heat of what Deadstock or Tre or others have, but I think you guys will appreciate. I will work on it this week

Great video!  It seems Reebok is being a little lazy, basketball pump, basketball box....they need a history lesson.

Great video!  It seems Reebok is being a little lazy, basketball pump, basketball box....they need a history lesson.

Just got a call from Reebok saying that my Court Victory Trons will be shipping out this week, so hopefully I will have them the beginning/middle of next week.

Wanted to give you guys a heads up, if anyone needs or wants a pair let me know and I can do a kind of pre-order thing and hold your pairs and ship them out as soon as I get them in. Let me know.

Just got a call from Reebok saying that my Court Victory Trons will be shipping out this week, so hopefully I will have them the beginning/middle of next week.

Wanted to give you guys a heads up, if anyone needs or wants a pair let me know and I can do a kind of pre-order thing and hold your pairs and ship them out as soon as I get them in. Let me know.

if you could share any info at all about the insta pump furys i would greatly appreciate it, deadstock js, especially what theyre going to look like since the samples differed from the last pictures labeled as the 'final version.'

if you could share any info at all about the insta pump furys i would greatly appreciate it, deadstock js, especially what theyre going to look like since the samples differed from the last pictures labeled as the 'final version.'

^^^Max, sorry didnt order the Trons Furys and have never seen them in person....Fury's dont really move very well in the US so I never mess with them

^^^Max, sorry didnt order the Trons Furys and have never seen them in person....Fury's dont really move very well in the US so I never mess with them

Back
Top Bottom