***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Finally got the Omni Zones -held of getting these for ages, but scooped them up for around 70 Euros less than retail...

6516351003_0f6b3a8fe1_b.jpg

I just wish Reebok would get back on their retro game -So many classic OG colorways in their vault, yet they seem to only be interested in boutique collaborations or daft rainbow colored packs that look like they're designed for toddlers. 

Oh yes!
pimp.gif

Got some good news and some bad news.....Just saw the catalog today...

The good news is the Shaqnosis is being retroed with the same name....

The bad news is that it is a whole new "retro inspired shoe" like the Blast and Kamikaze and is even worse then those and looks nothing at all like the original

Look for Boston, Laker and Orlando colorways...... all are horrible...... smh

The bad news is that it is a whole new "retro inspired shoe" like the Blast and Kamikaze and is even worse then those and looks nothing at all like the original

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

28m8f8.jpg

indifferent.gif

28m8f8.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Here's my pair of the PYS Twilight Zones, not a bad shoe.....a little too much going on for me with the toe box and the red/green ERS but they stayed true to basing it off the Blackberry. My sales rep sent these to me which was great, otherwise I dont know if I would have spent the money on them. Look forward to seeing the other 2 pairs

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/bigsen03/?action=view&current=6e0c7fd0.jpg

These are up now, too much going on with the patent

Here's my pair of the PYS Twilight Zones, not a bad shoe.....a little too much going on for me with the toe box and the red/green ERS but they stayed true to basing it off the Blackberry. My sales rep sent these to me which was great, otherwise I dont know if I would have spent the money on them. Look forward to seeing the other 2 pairs

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/bigsen03/?action=view&current=6e0c7fd0.jpg

These are up now, too much going on with the patent

^^^ Just read that the Solebox 25th Anniversary workouts are going to retail at 400 euro, thats crazy!!!

That is Nuts!!! I guess Fish Skin must be expensive...wonder if Moose Leather is?Sneakersnstuff...

^^^ Just read that the Solebox 25th Anniversary workouts are going to retail at 400 euro, thats crazy!!!

That is Nuts!!! I guess Fish Skin must be expensive...wonder if Moose Leather is?Sneakersnstuff...

never seen this before and thought i would share, you play as dracula, who uses his reebok pumps to walk to his girlfriends house to suck her blood.
roll.gif

never seen this before and thought i would share, you play as dracula, who uses his reebok pumps to walk to his girlfriends house to suck her blood.
roll.gif

^Wow, great find! 
laugh.gif

From Wiki:

Drac's Night Out is the title of an unreleased video game made by Parker Brothers that was produced for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The game featured the Reebok Pump.

In the game the player controlled the infamous Count Dracula who, while wearing Reebok Pumps, had to walk from his castle to his girlfriend Mina's house in order to drink her blood. Along the way the player could suck the blood of villagers in order to transform into a bat or a wolf.

Although not released officially, the game can still be obtained from NES cart reproduction sellers and homebrew developers

gfs_39531_3_2.jpg

^Wow, great find! 
laugh.gif

From Wiki:

Drac's Night Out is the title of an unreleased video game made by Parker Brothers that was produced for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The game featured the Reebok Pump.

In the game the player controlled the infamous Count Dracula who, while wearing Reebok Pumps, had to walk from his castle to his girlfriend Mina's house in order to drink her blood. Along the way the player could suck the blood of villagers in order to transform into a bat or a wolf.

Although not released officially, the game can still be obtained from NES cart reproduction sellers and homebrew developers

gfs_39531_3_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom