***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Got some good news and some bad news.....Just saw the catalog today...

The good news is the Shaqnosis is being retroed with the same name....

The bad news is that it is a whole new "retro inspired shoe" like the Blast and Kamikaze and is even worse then those and looks nothing at all like the original

Look for Boston, Laker and Orlando colorways...... all are horrible...... smh
Well the Kamikaze III, Sermon and Blast are decent and they pay fair homage to their OG counterparts. I've got the Kamikaze IIIs for wicked prices and I'm waiting for the Sermons and Blasts to go down in price as well.

Did the new Shaqnosis have any design cues that were similar to the OG?

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Got some good news and some bad news.....Just saw the catalog today...

The good news is the Shaqnosis is being retroed with the same name....

The bad news is that it is a whole new "retro inspired shoe" like the Blast and Kamikaze and is even worse then those and looks nothing at all like the original

Look for Boston, Laker and Orlando colorways...... all are horrible...... smh
Well the Kamikaze III, Sermon and Blast are decent and they pay fair homage to their OG counterparts. I've got the Kamikaze IIIs for wicked prices and I'm waiting for the Sermons and Blasts to go down in price as well.

Did the new Shaqnosis have any design cues that were similar to the OG?

^^^ The new Shaqnosis retro has some of the same design cues, the sides have the black/white pattern like the OG's but the toe box was terrible. It had like this little piece of patent leather on the top of the toe box and it had no cushion to it. I remember the originals being very padded around the ankle, and it felt like a basketball shoe. The retro shaqnosis had none of that

^^^ The new Shaqnosis retro has some of the same design cues, the sides have the black/white pattern like the OG's but the toe box was terrible. It had like this little piece of patent leather on the top of the toe box and it had no cushion to it. I remember the originals being very padded around the ankle, and it felt like a basketball shoe. The retro shaqnosis had none of that

eek.gif
Originally Posted by cocotaso1

never seen this before and thought i would share, you play as dracula, who uses his reebok pumps to walk to his girlfriends house to suck her blood.
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 awesome find

eek.gif
Originally Posted by cocotaso1

never seen this before and thought i would share, you play as dracula, who uses his reebok pumps to walk to his girlfriends house to suck her blood.
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 awesome find

now i am hearing the shaqnosis retro possibly scrapped and the og shaqnosis will be back spring 2013...

now i am hearing the shaqnosis retro possibly scrapped and the og shaqnosis will be back spring 2013...

C'mon don't tease us like that. I don't want to get hyped and then disappointed!

I will have a pair to show you guys in a few days, nothing spectacular but I think some may like

C'mon don't tease us like that. I don't want to get hyped and then disappointed!

I will have a pair to show you guys in a few days, nothing spectacular but I think some may like

What I love about those Furys is that they went back to the mesh. Some of the less breathable materials used have been awful

What I love about those Furys is that they went back to the mesh. Some of the less breathable materials used have been awful

Atmos in Tokyo has these new Insta Pump Fury's for sale online.

02062132_4f2fc85913f38.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen these before. If it isn't an OG colorway, then it has to be an older one returning. With the Citron and the Royal/Cherry colorway, I get the feeling that Reebok is bringing back old colorways. Does anyone have any information on these? Hopefully they release stateside. It'll be a lot easier and cheaper to get them to Canada that way.

Atmos in Tokyo has these new Insta Pump Fury's for sale online.

02062132_4f2fc85913f38.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen these before. If it isn't an OG colorway, then it has to be an older one returning. With the Citron and the Royal/Cherry colorway, I get the feeling that Reebok is bringing back old colorways. Does anyone have any information on these? Hopefully they release stateside. It'll be a lot easier and cheaper to get them to Canada that way.

Oh my. That was the fourth released after the cherry red/blue/white. I have an old semi beat up pair of those, a fresh pair would be money. And the mesh again, hell yeah Reebok!

Oh my. That was the fourth released after the cherry red/blue/white. I have an old semi beat up pair of those, a fresh pair would be money. And the mesh again, hell yeah Reebok!

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Thanks for dropping the info bro! I was really close to buying the OG Shaqnosis but chickened out and got a 'safer' looking Reebok shoe instead. I remember what you were talking about - the OGs were definitely a solid shoe.

Would love to see pictures of these 'nu-retro' Shaqnosis.  

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Thanks for dropping the info bro! I was really close to buying the OG Shaqnosis but chickened out and got a 'safer' looking Reebok shoe instead. I remember what you were talking about - the OGs were definitely a solid shoe.

Would love to see pictures of these 'nu-retro' Shaqnosis.  

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Looking forward to seeing what you got!

Back
Top Bottom