***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Bruh...after skating around in the 5s mostly foam outsole and sliding around its slip fest interior, id argue the 5 killed this sig line.
Looks wise they were nice tho.
They were the worst perfomer out of the question and the 4 other shoes imo.

Man, I wish Hanon didn't use so much green, as that doesn't mesh well with my lifelong Laker fandom. Every time I see their Classic & Ventilator I am super tempted. Nice looking shoes.

Man those hanon instapumps! What size are they?
They are insane! I'm gonna pull out all my Instapump's today I think.

Mine are a size 11!
Man, I wish Hanon didn't use so much green, as that doesn't mesh well with my lifelong Laker fandom. Every time I see their Classic & Ventilator I am super tempted. Nice looking shoes.
Hahahaha. Give them a chance, the greens are a bit diff :wink:

Last edited:
Those shoes are the t*ts man. Why can't Reebok do cool retros like that in nice colorways?
Those right there are some forgotten sneaker gems from Reebok's back catalog. I agree with you 100%, Reebok should really retro more of their 90s stuff, I can't stress it enough!

I bought reebok when i was younger, found it a very nice brand and nice shoess. Very comfortable and pretty. Now when im older i see myself buying more Nike, Adidas etc

I like them all tbh

Have a good summer.

Bruh...after skating around in the 5s mostly foam outsole and sliding around its slip fest interior, id argue the 5 killed this sig line.
Looks wise they were nice tho.
They were the worst perfomer out of the question and the 4 other shoes imo.

Fair point, they were the first disappointment but the line could've survived. Plus off court they were comfortable. The 6s though we're bricks, no 3D, no DMX :x

Reebok Focus Mid
Thank you for reminding me about the Focus man, the model came out the same time as the Vertical V and the Swingman, in fact they all carry pretty much the same midsole/outsole with Ultra Hexalite. I absolutely love them, one more model we will never see again. 

OK for all of you wondering about the Graphlite Pro, DO Not buy them, Reebok put on a fake Graphlite plate, just like on the 2013 Pump Graphlite Hexalite. Oh the irony, models with Graphlite name on them, to not even have a real Graphlite, this is simply unacceptable, I was planning to grab a second pair further down the line, because I love this model so much, but now I feel like a sucker, for the second time Reebok managed to fool me...There will be no third time I tell you that. 

Review it coming later today. 

OK for all of you wondering about the Graphlite Pro, DO Not buy them, Reebok put on a fake Graphlite plate, just like on the 2013 Pump Graphlite Hexalite. Oh the irony, models with Graphlite name on them, to not even have a real Graphlite, this is simply unacceptable, I was planning to grab a second pair further down the line, because I love this model so much, but now I feel like a sucker, for the second time Reebok managed to fool me...There will be no third time I tell you that. 
Review it coming later today. 

My man trent, I told you that those joints looked cheap/fake as hell from the stock images alone. I would've personally waited for a huge discount before purchasing even one pair, and that too strictly for sentimental reasons.

Man TBH the rest of the shoe is pretty decent, the padding is on a slim side, but all kicks are like this lately, midsole is very soft and comfortable and even the leather is not as bad as some other retros. But that Graphlite is like a kick in the nutz man, I just cant accept this kind of a douchebaggery, that is just hurtful, they put on a real Graphlite on that stupid hybrid Shaq Attacked that even cost less at retail, but they cant put a real Ghaphlite on a model that has it in its name, common!!!   

Man TBH the rest of the shoe is pretty decent, the padding is on a slim side, but all kicks are like this lately, midsole is very soft and comfortable and even the leather is not as bad as some other retros. But that Graphlite is like a kick in the nutz man, I just cant accept this kind of a douchebaggery, that is just hurtful, they put on a real Graphlite on that stupid hybrid Shaq Attacked that even cost less at retail, but they cant put a real Ghaphlite on a model that has it in its name, common!!!   

I hear you but it is what it is.

Repped for the hella informative vid. Ashame they are using fake plastic for what is the main component of the shoe. Will cop on heavy discount tho.

I had a pair of the OG Graphlite Pros that I wore till the carbon fiber plate cracked, this was def one of my favorite Reebok silhouettes so I was initially all over this retro. Very disappointing to hear Reebok cheaped out on the Graphlite.

Thanks fellas, yes unfortunately this one is a dud, I am very disappointed and frustrated with this execution, absolutely love the Graphlite Pro series and to see them like this, makes me sad. 

trentbg trentbg
Just watched vid. Every point is 100. Good shape, decent materials, horrible "Graphlite" fake out. Good vid though!

Back
Top Bottom