***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

The multi cultural grandpa's are gonna get their necks incinerated at cameron rec centre when I show up to table tennis with these and some fresh white tube socks.
Im not even joking 8)

That colorway of that shoe could move serious units to the older set and id still like em regardless.

These are moving, had to go half sz down cause my regular was gone. People have been waiting

OMG!!!! 3 pairs please, wow when you really done expecting anything from Reebok, they hit you with one of my favorite trainers of all time! Looking awesome!

Quality looks highly suspect though Trent. I'm seeing some stiff plastic 'leather' all over the shoe. :smh:

Quality looks highly suspect though Trent. I'm seeing some stiff plastic 'leather' all over the shoe.
mean.gif
Even the original was done in the plastic leather from the 90's, that will not stop me! For some shameless plug, here is my Graphlite Pro article from almost 2 years a go:

http://www.collectivekicks.com/2014/08/reebok-signature-series-cross-training-part-lll-monday-treat/

Last edited:

OMG!!!! 3 pairs please, wow when you really done expecting anything from Reebok, they hit you with one of my favorite trainers of all time! Looking awesome!

HOLY CRAP, the Graphlite Pro!!! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji] I NEVER would have guessed they would give us them!!!! BRAVO REEBOK!!! BRAVO

It's Dan & Dave all over again!!!

I'm in on the 1st day of release!! I sill search eBay for these and now I can stop!!!

Now, make my year and release the SXT Pump!!!

Last edited:
The multi cultural grandpa's are gonna get their necks incinerated at cameron rec centre when I show up to table tennis with these and some fresh white tube socks.
Im not even joking
glasses.gif

That colorway of that shoe could move serious units to the older set and id still like em regardless.
I am guessing you are really young right? There are plenty of Yeezys to flex in, don't worry about Reebok models. 

Since future hasn't got me to drink cough syrup and sprite I have no intention of ever buying Reeboks

This partnership has to be a joke

Last edited:
I am guessing you are really young right? There are plenty of Yeezys to flex in, don't worry about Reebok models. 

Hey Trent, don't waste your time buddy. Not worth it. You, I and others in this thread know who this shoe is for...the older sneakerheads who remember these when they were the peak of performance. I am super excited and I can only imagine how stoked you are! [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

If you guys would kindly simmer down im 37 and actually got dan and Daves autograph as a kid.
I am buying the shoe.

Old people like this shoe, thats a fact, so do I.

Look at my other posts in this thread .

Yeah the yeezy fan wants pump vertical 3s retroed and francis' s dunk contest colorway as a grail, makes sense.

Get your hair down on your back boys.

I wasnt trying to insult anyone on some chef curry 2 nonsense.

I was having fun

Hey Trent, so what's the story. Only on Reebok Sweden and also on Reebok Ireland. Are we getting these? And if so, when? There is nothing on eBay, and I tried a few euro stores and they got nothing! Let me know if you find anything. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
To be honest, I am not sure. Maybe they are doing some targeted marketing now and only cater to markets they think will sell faster, or maybe its just the start and later they will release globally, I really hope so. Or maybe they are just super limited, which will be sad. Regardless, I will try to obtain a pair from the EU site. 

Never mind, I just ordered a pair from the UK site, hopefully I will make review very soon! BTW my sources at Reebok are telling me the Pro will be on the US market soon, probably in a month. 

Last edited:
Never mind, I just ordered a pair from the UK site, hopefully I will make review very soon! BTW my sources at Reebok are telling me the Pro will be on the US market soon, probably in a month. 

Trent, which site? End? If you don't want to post it, could you PM me? I want to order these ASAP!

Last edited:
Sent Reebok UK a message to confirm the sizes before I order. Knowing my luck, I'd order a UK 10 (US 11) and would get a US 10. Once I hear back from them, I'm placing the order.

Finally got these babies in the mail from eBay. I'm pretty stoked. I haven't even laced them up yet. They have yellowed a little on the midsole, but being they are 17 years old it's to be expected. There's a couple guys on here I would like to thank agin for the advice. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Thanks again! I'm gonna lace 'em up and maybe do a little light walking around.

^Beautiful! Just look at the detail on the Vector stitching, they don't make logos like that anymore.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom