***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

20171206_202726.jpg
20171206_202713.jpg
20171206_202639.jpg

been eyeing these since drop hard to say no to 56 bucks.

what does everybody think about those Future Joints out right now. the all black look ok but overall the design is just a no to me

what does everybody think about those Future Joints out right now. the all black look ok but overall the design is just a no to me

I like them because of the Kamikaze 2 design hits. It's still a very neat sneaker but my only gripe is the price tag. I could buy 2 Reeboks for that price or 4 depending on the sale.

Is the DMX in the new models actual original DMX? Because I'd get those instantly solely on that fact alone since DMX is the best cushioning system ever!

I like them a lot. Was on the fence then I saw them on foot and fell in love. The price is also a killer for me. But right now Lapstone & Hammer has a 50% sale. Might cop them and the dipset dmx for the price of the Furykaze. Anyone know of any more colors coming in the Furykaze?

I like them a lot. Was on the fence then I saw them on foot and fell in love. The price is also a killer for me. But right now Lapstone & Hammer has a 50% sale. Might cop them and the dipset dmx for the price of the Furykaze. Anyone know of any more colors coming in the Furykaze?

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a few more. I have the tan pair and love them as well. They're really well done.

Hate to be that guy but does anyone have any leads on a US8 or 8.5 pair of the HAL Autumn Leaves? I totally missed the train on those and it seems they've dried up. TIA

Back
Top Bottom