***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

LPU RCL x Solebox
my Grail pick up and in my size 9.5!!
Been lookin for these forever. So glad I have em now.
EC008873-ED9F-4479-B7C9-BB4D462022E1.jpeg
My size too lol need these in my life, one day!!

Patience always pays off! BTW has anyone purchased anything off Farfetch, are they legit?

To answer my own question, Farfetch seem legit, I received both pairs I ordered super fast via DHL with no issues at all.

Grabbed both OG colorways of the DMX 10 Run from oki-ni, for $52 each plus shipping. Great price IMO.

Last edited:
Grabbed both OG colorways of the DMX 10 Run from oki-ni, for $52 each plus shipping. Great price IMO.
Really happy with the shoes, even happier with Oki-ni. I contacted them for a price adjustment since I bought so close to them discounting them even more. I fully expected a "sorry, no" but they came through with a price adjustment to the current sale price. Can't give them enough credit - not the first time I've bought from them, and certainly won't be the last. :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Pretty fast - although there was a mix-up on my original order, they accidentally cancelled it. Once I contacted them to inquire, they shipped out the next day.

Nice. How's the fit on those baby's?
I went US 10, which is my Diadora N9000, NB 998/997 and
Saucony Shadow 5000/6000. I wear a 10.5/11 in Asics and most Airmax.
I don’t own a lot of Reebok’s so I don’t have a lot of model size references to give ya.
I hope that helps lol. I don’t how else to answer sizing questions without comparisons like that. I’m not even sure what TTS means anymore?

Back
Top Bottom