***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Picked these up... these is pretty sick!
B3C71372-0B99-4CDD-A8D0-31E7367377A6.jpeg

Thought these looked pretty dope, just copped for 35 no tax + free shipping
reebokclassic.jpg

Also some Reebok BB4600 for 32 no tax + free shipping if y'all into that vintage style
reebokbb4600.jpg

If you haven't voted yet make sure and do so here

Anyone here buy from reebok_official on the bay? I paid for a pair of the premium suede Answer Vs about a week or so ago and he still hasnt shipped. Also, how are the DMX Thrill retros? They were the 1st name brand shoe my Dad got me back in middle school.

Very dope pick ups krazy krazy :emoji_thumbsup:
I also like the BB4600 but I need to try them on in person. They run very narrow and I have wide feet.

Appreciate it brodi, I’ll let you know how it feels since I got wide feet too and got TTS. They shipped it already so it should be here soon

Anyone here buy from reebok_official on the bay? I paid for a pair of the premium suede Answer Vs about a week or so ago and he still hasnt shipped. Also, how are the DMX Thrill retros? They were the 1st name brand shoe my Dad got me back in middle school.

yes all of the time. it is totally legit. reebok_official is actually reebok. they do take forever to ship just like reebok.com does.

Thought these looked pretty dope, just copped for 35 no tax + free shipping
reebokclassic.jpg

Also some Reebok BB4600 for 32 no tax + free shipping if y'all into that vintage style
reebokbb4600.jpg

good lookin out with these... 35 bucks is a steal and these classics are super dope!

Back
Top Bottom