***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

tumblr_ocrtbcbpi61qf5rv3o1_1280.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 5.17.58 PM.png

Found a deadstock pair of OG Shaq Attaq 4's. Not sure If I'm gonna cop or not. What's the probability that the suede will crack if I wear them?

Beautiful shape on those. Had and sold the retro pair that came out a few years back, felt so damn cheap. :smh: :smh: :smh:

mercysaidso mercysaidso that pair posted above is a clean pair to put on display or in a collection but I would look for a VNDS pair if you want to rock them.

Reebok needs to bring back the Kamikaze II WITH the Kemp branding on it. Been several years since their release now.

Man, my local thrift store had a deadstock pair behind the counter for $30. They were a sz10 and the smallest I wear is a 12. Walked away defeated.

Reebok needs to bring back the Kamikaze II WITH the Kemp branding on it. Been several years since their release now.
Facts. Maybe they can retro the Reginman 1 for the first time. I’d love to see the OG Sonics colorways and maybe a wht/blk/blue Cavs version.
1588273556670.jpeg

Reebok trying to strike while the iron hot, lol! #TheLastDance

I copped...

P1240410.JPG

P1240412.JPG

P1240415.JPG

P1240416.JPG

P1240423.JPG

P1240421.jpg

Been looking for a pair of 4's since I got rid of my retro's a couple of years back. Took a chance and glad I did. For a $100, wasn't going to pass up on these. Deadstock OG's with original everything, even the box is still in good condition. I finally completed my Orlando set. I hope Reebok retro the 3's next.

Back
Top Bottom