***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Most recent Reebok purchase. Another pair of CL Legacy...

Reebok CL Legacy (Dyn Blue).jpg

Hello guys, long time lurker. I have a friend that works at Hibbett and he saw the Answer 4s will be dropping this year. The red toe 4s are suppose release on 3/12. This what it said in the system but it’s not in stone as I have yet to see any blogs report it. And the Omni Zone 2s will release on 3/6 retail at $140, that date is in stone.

Hello guys, long time lurker. I have a friend that works at Hibbett and he saw the Answer 4s will be dropping this year. The red toe 4s are suppose release on 3/12. This what it said in the system but it’s not in stone as I have yet to see any blogs report it. And the Omni Zone 2s will release on 3/6 retail at $140, that date is in stone.
On hibbit sports? I’m definitely getting the Omni Zone 2’s. Speaking of that, I’m going to see if I should sell my Omni Zone lites.

thought dee brown wore the omni zone lites? i had a pair back in 2008 I think that was numbered. nad how close is this omni zone 2 to the original? no idea where my lites are at this point.

Back
Top Bottom