***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Forgot to take pics and post these up last week.....got these for my birthday. Didnt honestly think I would ever get my hands on these, only 20 pairs made for the Heineken Sales Reps in Canada. Took me about 3 months of negotiating with the seller and finally got him to budge
Yo fam...I've never heard of, nor seen these...but they are effin CRACK!  Dope pick-up fam...Congrats!

Forgot to take pics and post these up last week.....got these for my birthday. Didnt honestly think I would ever get my hands on these, only 20 pairs made for the Heineken Sales Reps in Canada. Took me about 3 months of negotiating with the seller and finally got him to budge
Yo fam...I've never heard of, nor seen these...but they are effin CRACK!  Dope pick-up fam...Congrats!

I'm brand spanking new to the Reebok side of this sneaker game, but I saw these and had to buy...thoughts from the more experienced Reebok fans...??!!

1.jpg

I'm brand spanking new to the Reebok side of this sneaker game, but I saw these and had to buy...thoughts from the more experienced Reebok fans...??!!

1.jpg

Originally Posted by apthekid

+1....fiyahhh

Originally Posted by apthekid

+1....fiyahhh

Whats up guys, I just got the new Kamikaze in the Grey/Neon colorway and if anyone is looking for a pair be sure to hit me up here or at info@rarebreedfootwear.com. We will also have the matching snapbacks to go with these. I am definitely feeling these and glad I ordered myself a pair....Check them out

Whats up guys, I just got the new Kamikaze in the Grey/Neon colorway and if anyone is looking for a pair be sure to hit me up here or at info@rarebreedfootwear.com. We will also have the matching snapbacks to go with these. I am definitely feeling these and glad I ordered myself a pair....Check them out

Just copped mine from Wish ATL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just copped mine from Wish ATL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom