***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Had to pull the trigger on the Burn Rubber Bringback pump collab. I know there some sizes left on a few sites, but this one was moving quicker than the other collabs. Didn't want to miss out. This shoe comes with premium quality. The sole is something else. I don't know when I will ever take these off the ice. Soo nice!

Last edited:
After picking up a pair of First Ballots yesterday, I heard some kid mention something about a Question with a pump. So I googled it and saw these on a Nice Kicks article........Forgive my ignorance, but are these legit???

Last edited:
I am not too sure about the colorway, but I always felt the Question had to be made with the Pump from day one, all top Reebok signed players had Pump on their shoes. 

On the Bringback collabs. Why do they cost more in the U.S(sneaker politics, Burn Rubber, etc) than the overseas? SneakersNstuff in Sweden, has the collabs at $219, $22 less than the $240 at U.S boutiques. I bought my Burn Rubber pair from them at $229 total w/shipping. It got to me in Cali in less than a week by the way. I'm just curious at the price difference.

I am not too sure about the colorway, but I always felt the Question had to be made with the Pump from day one, all top Reebok signed players had Pump on their shoes. 
Gotcha......guess it's just strange seeing them on the Question, because I'm so used to them being w/o a pump.  Maybe if I saw it on an og colorway it'd help.

The Good
The uppers are freaking fantastic.

Unfortunately...

The Bad
See the shoe polish on the sole?!? Also the other circled area is where they applied (poorly) shoe polish or whatever.

The Extremely Ugly

On parts of the midsole, it looks like someone got them dirty and applied white-out or shoe polish ON TOP of the dirt (instead of at least cleaning them first). :rolleyes :smh:
In other places it looks like someone rubbed out the white factory paint on the midsole. The sole itself looks clean, so I don't think someone actually wore them. I just think the quality control at the factory was p-ss-poor.

For a $240 shoe I expected better. Obviously I'm an idiot.

This is the 2nd pair of Reebok Pumps that I've bought (at retail) that had significant quality issues. Last year I picked up the gray/red (Dominique W. edition) Twilight Zones and they had pieces of the shoe falling off after 2 or 3 wears. Won't be anymore at retail.

vood99 vood99 i was referring to Laced "Hype" in my earlier comments, who keeps coming in what is essentially an appreciation thread to unnecessarily hype the shoe.

^^^
My man jimmybeanz, thanks for the review and clarification.

Some of the things you pointed out are definite no-nos for a joint priced at $200+. Just curious but do you think you could've scored these for about $150 with some patience? What are the numbers on these collabs like? Less than 1000 pairs, 1000-5000 pairs?

^^^

Some of the things you pointed out are definite no-nos for a joint priced at $200+. Just curious but do you think you could've scored these for about $150 with some patience? What are the numbers on these collabs like? Less than 1000 pairs, 1000-5000 pairs?

Patience never works out for me on limited releases (the white Shaq Attacks easily comes to mind) - I wait and end up with an "L" instead of a fresh pair. I don't have the inside info, so not sure how many shoes were released. Whatshisface should he dropped that info since he claims he's an insider. I also don't have a connect, so again no guarantee that I would get a pair.

Trust, if I thought I could definitely get them for less, I would have waited.

Last edited:
Patience never works out for me on limited releases (the white Shaq Attacks easily comes to mind) - I wait and end up with an "L" instead of a fresh pair. I don't have the inside info, so not sure how many shoes were released. Whatshisface should he dropped that info since he claims he's an insider. I also don't have a connect, so again no guarantee that I would get a pair.

Trust, if I thought I could definitely get them for less, I would have waited.
Cheers for the review.

How do these fit? 

Nice pickups SpursFan. Those Shaqnosis Barracks are so underrated. They may not highlight the Sig design but they are real clean. Quality is there

My latest reebok pick ups $29.95 each at Reebok Outlet Watertown, MA
617-924-3016
Place an order, shipping is $5 dollars it doesn't matter how many pairs you get.

My man I think you got a bad pair cuz my pair was immaculate. I also just copped the foot patrols which were also amazing. These are very limited at 500 pairs per collab. Chances of getting a price drop are slim to none. It seems like alot of boutiques got them but they cleach only get 1 size run sometimes even less. Im in Canada and Livestock is the only place in the entire country that received them. They only got 6 pair of the Burn Rubbers and 3 pair of the foot patrol

The Good
The uppers are freaking fantastic.

Unfortunately...

The Bad
See the shoe polish on the sole?!? Also the other circled area is where they applied (poorly) shoe polish or whatever.

The Extremely Ugly

On parts of the midsole, it looks like someone got them dirty and applied white-out or shoe polish ON TOP of the dirt (instead of at least cleaning them first). :rolleyes :smh:
In other places it looks like someone rubbed out the white factory paint on the midsole. The sole itself looks clean, so I don't think someone actually wore them. I just think the quality control at the factory was p-ss-poor.

For a $240 shoe I expected better. Obviously I'm an idiot.

This is the 2nd pair of Reebok Pumps that I've bought (at retail) that had significant quality issues. Last year I picked up the gray/red (Dominique W. edition) Twilight Zones and they had pieces of the shoe falling off after 2 or 3 wears. Won't be anymore at retail.

vood99 vood99 i was referring to Laced "Hype" in my earlier comments, who keeps coming in what is essentially an appreciation thread to unnecessarily hype the shoe.

Production numbers are 500 pairs per collab.

^^^

Wow the hate coming from this Guy is unwarranted. Laced hype? Really? How long did it take you to come up with that. I appreciate these shoes thats why I big em up. Its an appreciation thread homie. No need to be salty cuz u got a busted up pair. Just cuz your pair wasnt perfect doesnt mean they are all like that. U wrote a biased review and I stated that the shoe isnt like that. You took it personal and decided to come up with a cute nickname for me.

Keep up the good work.

It's really funny to me how most of the young cats today think that kicks didn't have any flaws back in the old days, yes they were far less than today, but it's not a perfect producton process. I worked a garment factory for 4 years and I know a lot about materials and the process of production, it's not nearly perfect.

Back
Top Bottom