***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

They have select sizes at sneakersnstuff and livestock also has 1 or 2 smaller sizes. Use promo code "Adidasgallery" to get free North American shipping if you buy from Livestock.

Thanks man. I didn't know the collabs were limited too but I'm gonna jump on it now.

Thats what I said in the video, they released those a while back, but I got them both for a $100 so a great deal for me. 

You're argumentative. I was saying retropremier has had them for a while. As in shock they still have them. Since it's probably been at least a year since I got them.

Last edited:
These arrived a couple of weeks ago, but some health issues & general laziness led to pic delays! Normally not really my thing (I don't do green too often), but the quality is through the roof, and the price was very low (about $60).

Awesome pickup man especially at that price

These arrived a couple of weeks ago, but some health issues & general laziness led to pic delays! Normally not really my thing (I don't do green too often), but the quality is through the roof, and the price was very low (about $60).

where did u find garbstore ree classics for tht price at? @LacedHeat

I got them online from a place called Good as Gold, which is based in New Zealand. I had a voucher, and they had them on deep discount already (being the last pair), plus the exchange rate worked in my favour. I just checked, and they don't have any left. The only Reeboks they seem to currently have are some GL6000s. Although they seem to have a pair of the Garbstore Pump Running Dual in sz11. Not super cheap, but not bad if you're an 11.

http://www.goodasgold.co.nz/

10/01/2015 AJ IV LS Columbia
24/01/2015 AJ VII French Blue
xx/02/2015 AJ IV LS Oreo
7/02/2015 AJ 1 High Laser White
14/02/2015 AJ 1 Low OG Bred
14/02/2015 AJ X Big Apple
14/02/2015 AJ X Lady Liberty
28/02/2015 AJ 1 Low OG White
28/02/2015 Jordan Dub Zero Laser
xx/03/2015 AJ X Double Nickel
7/03/2015 AJ VII 23th Anniversary
14/03/2015 AJ IV Seal
14/03/2015 AJ XX Away

Release dates for every garbage Air Jordan retro dropping in January through to March yet absolutely no release dates for any Reebok product dropping between now and December. And to top it off we get some lousy Shroud Retro+ colourway?

You'd think that a Nike/JB shill was working at Adibok intentionally trying to sabotage their operations. It is borderline insane how they are paying people to run a company like this.

Check hanon-shop they are having a crazy sale on reeboks among other brands. They had both kobe and lebron questions for 40 dollars. Sold out now but they have a bunch of classic leather collabs for cheap

where did u find garbstore ree classics for tht price at? @LacedHeat

Reebok Pump Certified 25th Anniversary
I love this silhouette
I missed out on the 20th Anniversary

Concepts

Mitas

Major

Invincible

Burn Rubber

Dope Pickups man no foot patrols? The 20 Anniversary drops imo are nicer than the 25th. At 240 price tag im only grabbing the ones I really like So far Burn Rubber and Foot Patrol are the Best of the Bunch. Atmos, Hanon, Social Status are also must haves. The upcoming packer shoes collab is knicks inspired and is another instacop.

Reebok Pump Certified 25th Anniversary
I love this silhouette
I missed out on the 20th Anniversary

Concepts

Mitas

Major

Invincible

Burn Rubber

Dope Pickups man no foot patrols? The 20 Anniversary drops imo are nicer than the 25th. At 240 price tag im only grabbing the ones I really like So far Burn Rubber and Foot Patrol are the Best of the Bunch. Atmos, Hanon, Social Status are also must haves. The upcoming packer shoes collab is knicks inspired and is another instacop.

Foot Patrols should be here tomorrow. Those are one of my favorites so far.

Last edited:
Is it absolutely necessary to quote and re-quote the same set of pictures with each reply? :rolleyes

WTF are they thinking?????
oh ok so april showers brings may flowers
roll.gif
it's sad that we got so many awesome Kazi2 cws like the 4diff rain styles, the fish markets the colabs but then the Kazi1 has been kinda lack luster and this is just
laugh.gif
able

The OG is not yet, they already are destroying it with this kind of a crap colorways. 

Back
Top Bottom