***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

http://www.dope-factory.com/classic-big-hurt-75013.html  Sizes 7.5 8 9 9.5 10.5 11 - $58.93 Shipped with code DOPENEW40

v55132_1_1_.jpg

[table][tr][td]Grand Total Excl. Tax[/td][td]$58.93[/td][/tr][tr][td]Grand Total Incl. Tax[/td][td]$58.93[/td][/tr][tr][td]Subtotal[/td][td]$65.79[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Discount (DOPENEW40)[/th][td]-$26.32[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling (Carrier - UPS)[/td][td]$19.46[/td][/tr][/table]

Yep, saw those on there a second ago and had to pull the trigger since it seems like the US isn't getting the OGs. Excited to finally get these.

No size 12s. BOOOO!

I love the black/whites I got, and have been starting to look for the white/blacks.

Dope factory from uk? I never bought from anywhere out the usa will i get hit with customs?
I got hit wit customs from them when I had ordered my bugs 8 and fire black tongue 5s together. Not with my taxis tho. Think bigj got his infraref23s 6s from them too
And yea, they're based in Italy. funny enough, in Bologna, Italy

Last edited:
I got hit wit customs from them when I had ordered my bugs 8 and fire black tongue 5s together. Not with my taxis tho. Think bigj got his infraref23s 6s from them too
And yea, they're based in Italy. funny enough, in Bologna, Italy

how much did you have to pay customs?

I sit for a good 1.5 years (last pair I bought were the Answer 1's back in May 2013) and Reebok rewards me with the retro Alife Court Vics...thx Reebok!

Also copped a pair of vents for $58...Thanxgiving weekend sale:

Some bonus pics:

My Iverson line:

10th AE

Last edited:
How are the blacktop battleground 3 pumps size wise compared to the shaq 1 shaq iv rail and k1 ?

And are they one of the more comfy pump models?

A few pick ups

Reebok Questions x Packer Shoes Saint Anthonys

Reebok Certified Pump x Shoe Gallery

Reebok Pump x Packer Shoes

How are the blacktop battleground 3 pumps size wise compared to the shaq 1 shaq iv rail and k1 ?

And are they one of the more comfy pump models?

These are comparable to the Attaq I in terms of quality and comfort. Worth every single penny - even at MSRP.

Kicking myself for hibernating on the OG Shaqnosis Black/White. Tried an all out search on the net earlier but got nothing.

Back
Top Bottom