***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I know this might be a bit crazy, but I've been feeling those Reebok Club Cs for awhile. Such a basic shoe, but so clean. Got the white and navy. Hopefully they don't run as narrow as reviewers say.

The NPC 2 reflective.

These just came in today. Thanks ross94 ross94 for the sizing help

Very nice shoes. I'd love a pair of those, but I need to reduce the "excess" at home according to my better half. Fortunately this has led to binning some decrepit old Nikes/Jordans, so I'm making space for more Reebok, Fila, and the odd Adidas. Even picked up my first ever Saucony the other day!

Yeah man, I've been doing the same over the last year. I've gotten rid of many of my Nike/JB to make more room for my Reeboks. Sauconys are pretty awesome too, I picked up a few of their bait collabs.

I went down a whole size. They fit but I have to wear a thin sock. I wish I could try a half size bigger just to see the difference. I agree these are definitely a hot shoe. Many people slept on these.

Been a good past few days. Oregon beat the Criminoles from Felony State and just ordered the Shaq Attaq 4 with the Reebok Blast from FNL for a total of $127 with express shipping. Man, FNL can hook it up with the rewards and $20 coupons on these Reeboks on sale! Gonna be here Friday and can't wait!!!

Too bad you cant combine the coupon and the WC card on the site, only when you call them, which I am trying to avoid like the plague. 

^That phone orders took 21 minutes, not counting my hold time to speak to someone. But that $40 savings allowed me to use express shipping.

ItS absolutely beyond me why in the world that combination is not available on the site, but it's available when you call, so damn annoying, I hate them with passion for that.

Funny thing is, the guy taking my order told me all he does is order online like we do. I found it strange because they sent me 2 rewards coupons. 1 kept ringing up expired, even though it didn't expire until March. So they owned up to the blunder, but the stipulation was I had to call back to place my order. Which comes back to why it worked in their system, but not the public's? Oh well. I don't like ordering from FTL/CHAMPS/FTA circle, because the price online is never the same as in store. One is always higher than the other. I asked 1 employee, so what's the purpose of buy online , pick up in store? He shrugged his shoulders and went back to talking to someone else.

I think they did it intentionally, so you can call them and waste your time, but seriously, when you call, you cant use PayPal and that is the key I think, with CC they get their money right away, so maybe that is the trick they are playing on us. 

Yeah, I would love to use PayPal in case things don't go right. Kind of enjoy buyer protection, but seems as of now, I got a fair deal. If FTL would've had these at the FNL price, it would've been great because at least on their website they allow military discounts online.

How do the blast fit compared to the rail? I think im at my sweet spot at pulling the trigger on the blast tryna decide what size and what colorway. Black blue looks cool but the white black is dope with the different color side effect that the black blue dont have but the white black have white mesh.... Hmmmm...

Just got my two pairs of Club Champions in, my favorite pair of kicks. I'll post some pics on feet and such.

Definitely overlooked by sneakerheads sadly. I don't know why anyone bothers with the AF1 low white when these are superior in quality.

Yep, it's real life. First time I've seen them is tonight (runcolors.pl). I personally think it's interesting to see a slimmed down pump fury minus pump. Not that I'd buy it necessarily, but from a design standpoint they're kind of cool. However, the laces seem pointless.

Back
Top Bottom