***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

So did everyone pass on the Invicible collab?

Wasnt super serious about them but now cannot wait until the arrive. The wife digs them so that speaks volumes becuase she knows nothing about sneakers.

So did everyone pass on the Invicible collab?

Wasnt super serious about them but now cannot wait until the arrive. The wife digs them so that speaks volumes becuase she knows nothing about sneakers.
I plan on copping if they go on sale. I see that a lot of these kicks go on sale eventually, so I'll test my luck. Unless the lack of patience gets the best of me

Salty af I didn't get a pair of these.  Completely let it slip my mind cause of how busy work has me.  Might have to break and pay the 300 tag they're going for.  

Salty af I didn't get a pair of these.  Completely let it slip my mind cause of how busy work has me.  Might have to break and pay the 300 tag they're going for.  

The Kendricks?? I don't understand the hype on them one bit. Fan of the shoe, fan of KL, fan of gang culture..? I don't get it. Hypebeasts about to start getting shot in one foot or the other.

It's all because they were extremely limited. The store I went to only released 5 pairs. Another said they got less than that

Welp, 

I might be letting go my Invincible Vents unless they really wow me when they get here. This was a semi expensive weekend. 

Scored Kendricks, Invincible and Diadora S8000 so I might let go of my invincible. 

I would of waited for the Invincible to go on sale. IMO
Not a real big deal so me. They are crazy limited honestly and the only place I know who still even has them in most sizes are End. Hanon basically sold out and the only other spot is FootPatrol and they are like 208 shipped from there. 

So if I have to, I will just send them back to End, even if it cost me $20+, I still save on my end. 

could anyone with the horween classic leather lux comment how they fit compared to ventilators or GLVs? Thanks!

could anyone with the horween classic leather lux comment how they fit compared to ventilators or GLVs? Thanks!

Classic Leathers generally fit 1/2 small for me, so I need a 12.5 instead of a 12 (I wear a 12 in all other Reeboks, JB and Nike). The fit for me is similar to GLIIIs. But it's mainly due to the thinner toe box area rather than length or heel fit, so if your foot is not too wide, you might be able to go with your Ventilator sizing. I think most here would tell you that CLs fit smaller than Ventilators though.

Hope this helps a bit

If anyone picked up the wrong size in kendricks and wants to let go of a 10 or 10.5 PM me right here. Just putting it out there.

Just got a package from Packer - thankfully double-boxed as the outer box looks like it might've been raped by a wookie somewhere between NJ and Australia (and the shoe box itself is not without damage sadly). But I am happy with the Qobes.

Apologies for the quick phone pics taken at work!

Classic Leathers generally fit 1/2 small for me, so I need a 12.5 instead of a 12 (I wear a 12 in all other Reeboks, JB and Nike). The fit for me is similar to GLIIIs. But it's mainly due to the thinner toe box area rather than length or heel fit, so if your foot is not too wide, you might be able to go with your Ventilator sizing. I think most here would tell you that CLs fit smaller than Ventilators though.

Hope this helps a bit
Thanks! It definitely does. Wish all sizing recommendations are as specific as yours.

I've got a pretty narrow foot so I'd probably stick with my ventilator sizing since the length is the same.

I wear 8.5 in GLVs and Flyknit Racers and 7.5 in Vents btw.

The Kendricks?? I don't understand the hype on them one bit. Fan of the shoe, fan of KL, fan of gang culture..? I don't get it. Hypebeasts about to start getting shot in one foot or the other.
Honestly just think it's a clean *** shoe.  TBH I didn't even know these would sell like that.  I know he has a following but, didn't think they would sell out instantly.  I mean at least it felt like these might've fell through cracks with yeezy madness (don't care for any of them).  I guess I underestimated anything limited and Kendricks fans.

Living in Chicago makes you think twice before getting anything remotely gang affiliated but, this might just about be the only god damn thing you could get away with.  I guess with all the collab shoes and such that these actually had a pretty cool concept and were actually a very nice looking shoe.

I couldn't cop off of there either. Was just going to resell like most who did cop anyways, since people really are paying $300 for them. :x

Back
Top Bottom