New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Mr.Buss indicated in the summer league game earlier Today that D12 has not informed him or the lakers that hed agreed to go to LA instead he said it was Dwight Howard's friend that said that...why can't he just man up and speak for his damn self this **** getting old...this he say she say ish is getting over blown I know it's July but get the damn thing done!!!!!

Mr.Buss indicated in the summer league game earlier Today that D12 has not informed him or the lakers that hed agreed to go to LA instead he said it was Dwight Howard's friend that said that...why can't he just man up and speak for his damn self this **** getting old...this he say she say ish is getting over blown I know it's July but get the damn thing done!!!!!

Which Buss Jim or Dr. Jerry Buss.

Because he doesn't have to. The magic are gonna trade him where they want to trade him whether he wants to be there or not

I think we found out the source from Dwight Howard's camp that is the PR nightmare.... It's his agent..

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
I was VERY clear that Howard, according to sources, would re-sign with Lakers after 2012-13 season. Makes no sense to extend he'd lose money

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
I was VERY clear that Howard, according to sources, would re-sign with Lakers after 2012-13 season. Makes no sense to extend he'd lose money

I don't understand how D12 is even a big upgrade from Bynum... He is a little upgrade as far as rebounds but him and Kobe wont do well together anyways. I just want more Bench upgrades at this point, I don't care about Dwight anymore.

I don't understand how D12 is even a big upgrade from Bynum... He is a little upgrade as far as rebounds but him and Kobe wont do well together anyways. I just want more Bench upgrades at this point, I don't care about Dwight anymore.

Stop... With trying to downgrade how great Howard is because he's made you angry..

Bynum is 2nd Best Center.. No doubt... But he isn't a game changer.. And will not be able to lead you to a title...

Howard is light years ahead of Bynum.. Especially for the players we have.

Just think he and Kobe wont play well together, thats all. He hasn't made me angry just would rather focus on the area we really need help in the most.

I can't believe I've been fooled once again.
Dwight just can't make up his mind. Laker should just move on from him.
We're all over it.

Some of you guys didn't read last night's story, and tonight's.. There is no flip flop..

I'm not over Dwight... Because this current team has NO shot against OKC... Throw in Dwight and it puts us over them.

This is for people on here who don't understand why Dwight & Bynum's agents are saying they won't sign extensions:

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
There's a reason why Howard won't sign an extension - more $ in new contract. Want a promise? That's technically illegal
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
Howard promises the Lakers he'll stay past this season, league starts investigation-there can't b a true promise - certainly not a binding 1
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Last edited:
Calm down guys.. lol LA is Dwight's only destination.. manifest destiny and D12 doesn't even know. Haters stay salty

I'm so tired of checking this thread, ESPN, hoopsworld, twitter, etc. every five damn minutes. I'm a slave to the Dwightmare. When will it all end??? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom