New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

All this team needs to do is resign LO and somehow get Beasley from the T-wolves.

People don't understand that a lot of the reason why Pau was so much better the past few seasons was because of the fact him and LO spent much time on the court together. Bynum is taking like 75% of all his looks now.

Pick up: LO, Beas
Release: Barnes, Murphy, McRoberts
Resign: Sessions

Is Kobe playing in the Olympics this year? If so I think he should sit this one out, rest his body, and let the youngsters get that glory.

Anyone else think Ray Allen would be a good bench pic up?
nerd.gif

Pau and YOLO Bynum for D12

Don't under estimate this dude's presence on the defensive side .. plus he could average 10 rebounds and 3 blocks without even trying
laugh.gif

I enjoyed YOLO Bynum but leave that +**$ in reg. season..

We desperately need a 6th man. Beasley? can we still get him?

I would love for us to go after Dragic .. imagine him then Ramon off the bench
eek.gif

LMAO at the idea of dismantling.  Ya'll gotta calm down bros.
You guys were a pretty good team this season.

Kobe needs to learn how to facilitate and evolve his game.  he's stuck

people going 
pimp.gif
 bc he curses and acts all "yolo", but in reality he aint do a damb thing to guide the bumbs on his team.

He has the ability to lead....so he needs to start leading instead of cursing.

LMAO at alot of the fans feeling like:

94dca24aa3ca11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

again; relax!

Mike Brown needs to go. #1 wish for this Lakers team at the moment. Player changes/movements, etc come 2nd.
but I really want MB gone. He is not a good fit for this team. Nice guy, but he is definitely not the coach for this team to be successful.

This offseason will be... interesting.

%@@%

Btw, this has helped me ease the sting of this series just a BIT:

Almost forgot Pau did this just 2 years ago to knock out OkC. Makes me feel a little bit better. Like 2% better lol

"damn homie, back in 2010 you was the man homie, @+% happened to you?"
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Took the night ioff from this thread becasue I wasn;t trying to get banned in anger.

Keep KB8 and MWP. Move Pau or Bynum if you can get D12. Make a huge push for Deron.

Hope some random shooting guard/SF gets amnestied and wants to come to the Lakers for cheap.

I don't want Dwight.  He's not that big of an upgrade over Bynum, and he doesn't want to play for the Lakers in the first place.  There was that report that ORL threatened him with a trade to us to get him to waive his opt-out. That's enough for me to stay away.
It'll be interesting to see if they bring LO back. If he hadn't let his emotions get the best of him, they could have used him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Stephen A thinking Miami would send Wade & Bosh to the Lakers for Bynum
laugh.gif
Could you imagine
a huddle with Lebron and Bynum????
roll.gif

I would like to move Pau or Bynum for Deron Williams and sign KG.

Think we can compete for like 2 years w/ a roster of Deron/Kobe/MWP/KG/(Pau or Bynum)

Bench: Sessions, Hill, add more shooters, and 4 who can score off the bench...

but really tho, we need to get younger, more athletic, and pick up some shooters.

Chauncey Billups or Jason Terry should be on our radar for a mini-MLE. Both play combo guard position. Both can score. Can get 25-30 minutes from whoever we choose off the bench at both positions combined.

My preference is Billups because he is a floor general, a leader, and shows up big in late game situations which takes the 100% pressure off Kobe a little. Also can relieve Kobe's minutes to the sub 35 minute level, and be a mentor to Sessions. Billups is coming off injury, but is said to be ready by the start of the season, and since there is no lockout training staff has a better chance to make sure he comes back full throttle.

PG: Sessions (28 minutes) / Billups (16 minutes)/ Goudelock (4 minutes)
SG: Kobe (33 minutes)/ Billups (9 minutes)/ Goudelock (7 minutes)

As for Deron he will decline his team option... Which means we can't get him.. Furthermore I wouldn't trade Bynum for him.. I'd trade Pau and fillers. Because replacing Pau is easier than replacing Bynum. And if you trade Bynum, and Pau isn't traded, you are stuck holding the Pau Gasol #%@# bag at Center.. And that is the worst outcome for us.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Is there a realistic chance of getting Deron Williams?

who's soul do we need to sell?

Less than 5%.If he declines his player option (which is his M.O.) it is 0%If he accepts his option could be a sign and trade... 1% chance and that is generous

josh-smith.jpg

Josh Smith isn't perfect but he's athletic, versatile, in his prime, plays hard and paid fairly (expires in 2013).

Dwight = Do Not Want. Dude is a cancer. I'd love LO being a Laker again but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.
Can't figure out if I'd like to see Pau gone or not. Hopefully we make some good moves this offseason.

Ridiculous proposal #34:

Bobcats get the #1 pick, convince MJ to trade it for Bynum.
Anthony Davis becomes next great Lakers big man.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Ridiculous proposal #34:

Bobcats get the #1 pick, convince MJ to trade it for Bynum.
Anthony Davis becomes next great Lakers big man.

They (Bobcats) have a lot of money coming off the books, and as much as Bynum has shown flashes of being a superstar, his "I don't care" attitude really bugs the hell out of me, for one reason, he doesn't respect this organization at all.   And that's a problem. 
Anthony Davis and Pau Gasol at the post would be great.   One can only dream. 

Looks like Dwight Howard rumors are going to start heating up again.

Magic planning to get rid of him by draft night, if he doesn't complie.

Back
Top Bottom