New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Pau for third pick. Deron for Bynum
An irrelevant. First Round Exit team..

Also you do know we'd need to take at least Emeka Okafor & maybe Andray Blatche as well back from the Wizards right.. It's a trade that doesn't help us.. We don't have years to wait for MKG to be whatever he will be in the NBA..

Meaning we'd be in the same financial bind with a worse team. 
How do you know for sure we have to take Okafor and Andray Blatche ? This Lakers team right now was 1 quarter away from a first round exit vs Denver. I take my chance with MKG and Deron William than 30 years old Pau Gasol and overrated Bynum.

Salary Cap. Wizards are only $2mil under. They can't take Pau outright. So they'd need to come close to matching. We won't get Nene, we won't get Wall. It's the obvious choice. And they have the leverage as well. I'll refrain from insulting the idea of that team even competing with the current one we have

I'd like to see what team you even make after trading Pau for Okafor & MKG. And Bynum for Deron.

Now add that the Clippers are close to getting Lamar.

Do you bring back Sessions?
Who is your backup PG?
Backup SG?
Starting or backup SF?
Starting PF?
Backup PF?
Starting Center?
Backup Center?

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'd like to see what team you even make after trading Pau for Okafor & MKG. And Bynum for Deron.

Now add that the Clippers are close to getting Lamar.

Do you bring back Sessions?
Who is your backup PG?
Backup SG?
Starting or backup SF?
Starting PF?
Backup PF?
Starting Center?
Backup Center?
Why get MKG? 
Why not get thomas robinson as the bobcats aren't likely to pick him.

Just curious has Thomas Robinson's stock fallen? 

What's y'alls feelings on Mo Williams?

I can't stand the guys antics, BUT he can shoot the hell outta the ball?
nerd.gif

I take Sessions over him 10 times out of 10. Now if Mo is coming here to play backup and we boot Steve Blake to the curb.. I'm inThen move on to Beasley for the TPE. And use the mini MLE for the best player you can get at the 3 or 4. Now we're talking.

If I remember correctly, Durant played well being guarded by MWP, but it was when MWP went to the bench that Durant had his scoring sprees.

That probably speaks more to the ineffectiveness of Barnes than anything.

Well you're not going to hold Durant to 19. Only Russ can do that.

My point is with Metta you at least make them work harder. Try to drain their energy. Make them worry a little more and have them thinking rather than just running through.Trying to do what you can. Rather than have Beasley on them and it be a joke. That's where it's better to have Metta than to let him go for nothing

thachosen123:

nerd.gif

How is he available? Would we be trading folks? At any rate, I like him. Just not enough to go for broke over him.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

thachosen123:

nerd.gif
How is he available? Would we be trading folks? At any rate, I like him. Just not enough to go for broke over him.
I think he's part of a 3 team trade. I would like him but not if it meant losing Ramon.

is the deal the Nets want for Bynum,

just D Will or did they include Brooke Lopez as well?

They either trade Gasol or Bynum, not both. That's my take on it.

I'd keep Bynum myself and ship out Gasol while he still has value.   I'm all for getting much younger, if they can move up to get T Rob (Thomas Robinson), I'd be happy with that. 

Deron + Brook Lopez for Bynum + LO Trade Exception and Blake

If that works i'd take it...

Probably a Pipe dream tho...

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Deron + Brook Lopez for Bynum + LO Trade Exception and Blake

If that works i'd take it...

Probably a Pipe dream tho...

You can't offer the trade exception.
Trade exception allows you to take in more salary via a trade, to make the salaries work.  

Back
Top Bottom