New to Air Jordan 1's! - Sizing Help Please!!

Hi All,

So glad I came across this forum! I am new to the Sneakers collection game and love AJ1's!

I got my first pair last week - AJ1 Low OG - Mystic Navy / Black! Absolutely love them and they are so comfortable. I got them in a UK Men Size 7.5 / US Men Size 8.5.

I just picked up a pair of AJ1's Low Bred Toe (Red) exactly the same size as my OG Low's but wow what a difference. These are so tight around foot / toe area and super uncomfortable which is really confusing me!

Do I need to go 1/2 size up on the "NON OG" lows? Are the cuts / sizing that different between the versions?

What size do I do for Mids and Highs? Will it depend on being OG or not?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

IMG_4462.jpeg IMG_4598.jpeg

There is a AJ1 low thread that will probably be of better assistance for you OP.

Congrats on your new pick up though. Welcome to the world of sneaker collecting and niketalk.

Jordan 1 sizing is all over the place for me.

I have pairs like the Hyper Royals that I went tts on that almost feel too big. And I’ve had other pairs like my University Blues and A Ma Manieres that felt too small at first and really required some breaking in.

But then you have to take into account whether you bought them direct from Nike or the resell market and the possibility that reps might fit differently than the reals.

…generally though I think tts is a safe bet with 1s.

There is a AJ1 low thread that will probably be of better assistance for you OP.

Congrats on your new pick up though. Welcome to the world of sneaker collecting and niketalk.
Thanks! Appreciate the warm welcome! Didn’t realise how addictive it can be!

Have posted on the other thread and hope someone can help 👍🏽

Jordan 1 sizing is all over the place for me.

I have pairs like the Hyper Royals that I went tts on that almost feel too big. And I’ve had other pairs like my University Blues and A Ma Manieres that felt too small at first and really required some breaking in.

But then you have to take into account whether you bought them direct from Nike or the resell market and the possibility that reps might fit differently than the reals.

…generally though I think tts is a safe bet with 1s.

Thanks for coming back to me. Both versions I purchased were through eBay and went through their authentication process so I definitely think that the low og’s have a different fit to the normal lows.

As they are so hard to find I haven’t been able to get a size up in the normal lows to see if that would fit better.

Reluctant to splash out on highs and Mids until I can actually try them on as worried about sizing now.

Wish it was simple!

Back
Top Bottom