New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Ha I wouldn’t be the one to tell them otherwise. Thanks for the response on the color. I dif the hits of blue too. Nice pickup
Id say softer basically like light orange for sure its funny cause my foot locker put them out early lmfao people there didnt even know the release date lol

Anyone know if the BRED 0.1s have a translucent outsole? I can't tell from the pictures but looks to be that way because of the gradient shift. Really wish the tributes weren't because it's my favourite CW but the two way and orange seem to 100% be solid.

I wonder if that white pair would sit long enough to make to discounts, I want a pair but too much heat releasing this month and next:ohwell:

4EE262E3-EFFD-4DE3-84ED-526745CC0F47.png

Last edited:
Finally got a reserve but not sure I 100% love the “City or Flight” - I’ve got no ties to LA and black and white is so much less flashy than past years All-Star releases.

alchemist alchemist I had the white/red pair and the all white pair back in high school days. Wish I still had them.

They were hot back in the day, never had em but a buddy had those and beat em to death. Iversons bring back a lot of nostalgia for me. What Id do to go back to the days when Iverson and Tmac were kings and Nelly was ruling the airwaves. Haha.

Anybody here get the new Eastbay catalog? They have the City of Flight pair but with gold hits, jumpman/tongue/lace locks. It was my first time seeing them anyhwhere. Wonder if they'll really be available or just early pics.

College pack on its way.

upload_2018-2-13_12-51-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-13_12-50-18.png
    upload_2018-2-13_12-50-18.png
    15 KB · Views: 7
I got an early access for the all star colorway. Decided to order a pair and try them out. If they suck, then they will go back to Nike...

I got an early access for the all star colorway. Decided to order a pair and try them out. If they suck, then they will go back to Nike...
Did the exact same thing. Nike has a good return policy if they don’t fit or play well I can always return.

Anybody here get the new Eastbay catalog? They have the City of Flight pair but with gold hits, jumpman/tongue/lace locks. It was my first time seeing them anyhwhere. Wonder if they'll really be available or just early pics.
Update: this is what I was talking about.

20180213_194643.jpg

I would love if that’s what gets delivered but Nike doesn’t show that Gold in their shoe pics. Unfortunately that might have been a draft.

I would love if that’s what gets delivered but Nike doesn’t show that Gold in their shoe pics. Unfortunately that might have been a draft.
Early sample/mockup was my guess. The 23 on the tongue is completely different than the "why not" logo on the Nike pair.

Seems very easy to cop the all-stars or 2 way (black white colorway) today - both released at 10 am and are still available

I have a feeling these are going to be discounted at some point so I'm just going for the Kobe Protro 1 for now.

I have a feeling these are going to be discounted at some point so I'm just going for the Kobe Protro 1 for now.

Yeah I think the same once a few more general release colorways are available minimally we should be able to use standard eastbay and footlocker coupons on them and I would guess this will hit the outlets by Thanksgiving.

Seems very easy to cop the all-stars or 2 way (black white colorway) today - both released at 10 am and are still available

I saw the 2-Way today at Foot Locker. I was planning on copping, I have the mirror image, but I'll wait for an upcoming colorway instead.

RJ776gpYnmN8YRAqnq2JegbHe-1v_svzNpO4RdppWXNq07WdZjmPo-DEcwPOzP5bzTYCG1Aoy5XcoDIzLn21gdHCyvK-wT72xk9cHmDR3Eb_omtS-pFTmWTQ72xNK_GQxa8lETjSy-Gv_K7UUAZ4oLfQZl4VjJAMp7a_tTG2Cg5J3heiA9LY1eLhKM2VQ6AGAAd0sCwWf-q99A1Ws4E10LO675QxzE4z6p6UXhfkOJXW_xDDFhi__AL4bYiLwfa5z2W0Ib9tmi92o0Ry8u_TluyJYFw8xqCgJ0g1IcJxRsD7LUHm_bZoFbojB5ABzCqvONgUodIsBS6XmLY2A-RvMjC3ArVtK7a-ppm7jgHg8rVoCR9biiqXGYdWcbAORNaPfZG0y10-K7fF4tmcESSZHCsoFIxVzIo3Jq5-EXP1lHTt8uAuRu_iG-J0Bzkrpa79Nem9vgyAx2jqFrw0H1YpD5NmIombgIAbvbol2MBJHLf_ywRM5uYeN79kV2b5tM_OK-A2vkDyXJF9Gh0sX0LkgQG29U2YTMVpEaJlONJ3Rip8_z5bUIJ_x6L3JI8uV7u9K13wNdTGu_7OB-9Sf0Nvk6r9hICO3NKMZe4RYwtQ=w737-h1307-no

Everyones broke from the Playstations and Free Throws, hahah. Lost of drops today. I was planning on picking up all stars but thought I'd take a chance and wait for discounts. If not, I'll just wait for other CW's.

Back
Top Bottom