New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

XX2s and Jumpman DJs were both awesome shoes but I see what your saying. The Jeters were the first thing I thought of when I saw pics.

Some sites say it’s his signature shoe. Some say just RW branding. We will find out soon enough.

Last edited:
MArk parker states that job is giving westbrook a signature shoe and this has to be it guy is almost 30 time to give him a sig lol

kinda has these vibes
jordan-jumpman-team-j-1.jpg

These are likely not his official sigs. The sig process is about a year and a half. They didn’t start that process until he signed his extension in September; the same month the1st catalog images of these appeared. They wanted Russ’ long term commitment first.

When he signed his lifetime extension JB stated his sig shoe would be unlike any shoe they’ve ever designed and would match his radical style on/off court.

I posted that in the 32 thread lol

think i'll try the white and black pair

i had the black super freaks :smokin

Just seems too bulky when compared to the other shoes he's worn over recent years.

these are terrible IMO

Jordan sucks at signature kicks. He's the face of JB. coulda done something better

I will believe it when I see it. This shoe doesn't fit Russ at all. I don't see him wearing these. We all know how picky he is with what he wears.

Back
Top Bottom