New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Got these in yesterday :smokin
47584792_773865269630262_6311004103865500911_n.jpg

50127039_292787294774311_7578638103434084359_n.jpg

Nice. You go tts? What’s most recent shoe you’d compare fit to?

Nice. You go tts? What’s most recent shoe you’d compare fit to?

I was able to pick up a pair at my local Footaction as well and played in them for the first time yesterday. I would definitely say that they run TTS, maybe even slightly short especially compared to how long J's have been running lately. If you are used to going a half size down on Jordans because of how long they've been running lately, do NOT that with these.

I was able to pick up a pair at my local Footaction as well and played in them for the first time yesterday. I would definitely say that they run TTS, maybe even slightly short especially compared to how long J's have been running lately. If you are used to going a half size down on Jordans because of how long they've been running lately, do NOT that with these.

Thanks. I got TTS in Jordan’s so 10.5 it is. They sung at all in midfoot? I have a high instep but with these having a traditional tongue looks like it should be ok.

are they narrow?

Maybe a little bit narrow. I would compare them to the Jordan 28. I have a pretty normal width foot....maybe just a tiny bit on the narrow side. I felt a little pressure/ slight pain on the lateral side of my right foot at first but I loosened the laces slightly and I don't remember having and discomfort after that.

Where do you live? I called all my stores and no one seems to be getting them.

Wow, black bar bit is really awesome. JB knocked it out of the park with this shoe. Even if you personally don't like the design I feel like you have to respect. Especially for who they made the shoe for. This shoe screams Westbrook. I personally probably won't own a pair because I don't really play basketball and I feel like it would tough for me to pull off casually. But it's a really cool shoe.

F it. I was going to get these on release day. But figured I'd double up and get the .1 chaos and wait on the .2.

there is still a black pair listed for the 18th on footlocker, the cw might be a placeholder but it could be the future history's?

DwcJMtCWkAEh-lq.jpg

47693186_1432529600223342_3176921215904023928_n.jpg

DwcJMtEXgAECUM6.jpg

not many casual on-foot pics yet but he's kicks has a pair already and has some on-foot at 7:49 mark

47689847_361652711303405_8046204847356467131_n.jpg

Idk if I should try for these on snkrs tomm or just go check out my nearest footlocker. No solid info on these.

So what's the cushion like? SIze of zoom bag? Havent seen that deconstructed image yet.

Also.. LOWS.

Back
Top Bottom