New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

DylZ-PYW0AARg8y.jpg

DylZ7pUWoAAOdvX.jpg

2s are way more comfortable than the 1s personally, especially when you don't have a strap right above your ankle cutting into you

hooped indoors in the future history for the first time today. first impressions:

- went true to size and they fit perfectly. i have a regular width foot fwiw
- traction was great, even on a dusty court. had good bite, but did have to wipe a lot
- i like the cushioning setup more than i thought i would. forefoot zoom felt extra bouncy, and phylon felt better than i thought it would be
- heel is a little higher off the ground than i like, would've loved zoom in the heel too but not a dealbreaker
- not much break in time. after about 20 mins of play, i started to feel the materials start to conform to my foot. nice change of pace considering it took me like a week to break in the kobe 1 protros
- didn't have any complaints with containment/support, but the jury is still out on that so i'm def gonna pay closer attention to it the next few days

Okay, can I have another elderly "get off my lawn" rant today?

So I called my local HOH last night to confirm whether they'd be getting the black/white on 2/6 (tomorrow), and they said yes, but I'd have to reserve them on the app and get a confirmation that I can come to the store to get my size.

First off, from SNKRS to Footlocker, what's with the proliferation of these damn sneaker apps? What ever happened to the satisfaction of waking up early on a weekday, grabbing some breakfast on the way to the store, and being there when the doors open for an exciting new release? Kids these days, I tell ya.

Second, it seems that either I don't know how to use this newfangled Footlocker app, or the person I spoke to last night was mistaken. They're not listed in the Launch Locator (only the XII CNY, Lebron 3 Navy, and IX Navy are), and I can't seem to find any other place in the app to reserve my pair. Am I missing something here, or did I get bad info?

[takes a long swig of Arnold Palmer, rubs bunion cream on feet, shuffles out for a wild afternoon of bridge]

So I called my local HOH last night to confirm whether they'd be getting the black/white on 2/6 (tomorrow), and they said yes, but I'd have to reserve them on the app and get a confirmation that I can come to the store to get my size.

First off, from SNKRS to Footlocker, what's with the proliferation of these damn sneaker apps? What ever happened to the satisfaction of waking up early on a weekday, grabbing some breakfast on the way to the store, and being there when the doors open for an exciting new release? Kids these days, I tell ya.

Second, it seems that either I don't know how to use this newfangled Footlocker app, or the person I spoke to last night was mistaken. They're not listed in the Launch Locator (only the XII CNY, Lebron 3 Navy, and IX Navy are), and I can't seem to find any other place in the app to reserve my pair. Am I missing something here, or did I get bad info?

[takes a long swig of Arnold Palmer, rubs bunion cream on feet, shuffles out for a wild afternoon of bridge]
I hear ya. I think the employee was wrong. They are on the Release calendar, but not the Launch Locator, so there will not be app reservations for these. If your store is getting them, should be able to go in and check em out, depending on their shipment time

think my footlocker had the black/whites out early. went to the mall sunday and they were out on the shelf.

I think the employe is miss informed. You should be able to walk in the store and just pick them up, they’re a GR. They were available early last Saturday at my HOH.

Take some pics for the thread! How'd they look?
I didn’t get a chance to take a picture. Too late now, they come out tomorrow lol. They kind of look plain to me. I think this silhouette needs crazy colors.

most sales associate just tends to be lazy and do not even look up if they're info is right or wrong

that is probably dudes generic answer because he likely gets a bunch of those calls so its become a default response

Wake up. Grab Your Breakfast. Go Cop. These aren't on reserve. You should be fine. FCFS.

PO

for being a basic black/white colorway they weren't bad. almost bought them but didn't want to deal with the looks my wife was going to give me after i bought the infrared 6s on early drop and the purchases i made at mitchell and ness during their 50% off store sale.

Back
Top Bottom