New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Yeah, well...the "gimmicks" work, especially for 90s kids. Super Soakers, Mario Kart?

Yeah...I hate being an adult, and generally hate this past decade. So I'm in (even though we'll never see these at retail).

waiting on a OKC themed colorway.. the ones he's rocked are actually really nice imo. on a side note; has anyone seen a thread for the nike adapt bb? i cant find it anywhere :frown:
The thread is in nike section but a few pages back.

DyiLcYxXgAEEXIw.jpeg.jpg

do these come in toddler/kids sizes?

Yes. Well, atleast that's what the original marketing material stated. This was supposed to be the first Westbrook shoe with full size run.. Toddler/Grade School/Youth/Adult. I would guess the "Family" colorway, that is just now releasing will be the first colorway, with full size range. I was able to secure the very first pair for my 2 kids, but was told they were very limited on kids sizing.

The colorways are insane. So far the only confirmed launches over here are black and OG. Was really looking forward for BHM's but I might have to settle with OGs

what was your true size?
would you say these fit more like the aj29 or the aj30?
thank you in advance!

They're TTS to me

and they don't fit like the AJ29 and 30 to me. Different material and seem roomier. I'm TTS on those also.

This shoe has to be released on ID. It is too cool of a concept not to. The color blocking possibilities are insane!!

they just need a wider release, i dont think the og cw is readily available everywhere and they got all these cw pe that has a high probability of not coming out

really looking forward to the blk/wht cw this week, got a $20 vip reward about to expire next week

Some interesting colorways so far. I like the orange pair and super soakers the best so far. I just want to get a pair at below retail to try out on the court. The Family pair sounds like it will be a wide release, so maybe that will be one I can finally grab.

I feel like there’s a lot of us ready to try these out, the family colorway will prob sell well even though it’s boring

what size would i get?
if i wear sz11 for aj29 and sz11.5 for aj30
im like sz11.25 lol

That's odd, I have my TTS in both the 29 and 30. The 30 was tighter at first but was fine with break in.

IMO the Westbrook fits bigger than both because of the material and it's wider. I think you'll be ok with a 11.

Back
Top Bottom