New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

th

I haven't had my pair (BHMs) for very long but it seems like the midsole creases pretty easily. I've only walked around the house for about 5 min but it's showing on the shoes pretty badly.

My right shoe makes a noise in the front of the shoe. have the felling they are not TTS. I havn't got room in the toe box.

Last edited:
i went half a size up because I have a wide feet and i think i could go with going tts

i just wear thicker socks and since it going to be mainly for casual use it'll work, if i were gon' play ball i'd definitely go tts

For my left foot size 9 is good, but for my right foot, really really no space at the end. I will go .5 size up.

I bought the Future History on release day, and tried them on to make sure. I'm an 11 in pretty much everything but Nike running shoes (have to go up .5). My TTS in my shoes I have that thumbnails width of room so I can wiggle my toes. In these I tried an 11 and my toes were jammed at the end. Plus the toebox is low (meaning not a lot of room to move your toes around). So I did .5 up and they are perfect. I just don't understand how some people can wear shoes with their toes jammed against the end of the shoes. My feet go numb if I cant wiggle my toes. I get having a snug fit but TTS on these, for me at least, is crazy uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom