New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
He asked folks to invest? :wow:

Never saw any of those threads. I only know dude for stunting with his cars and what not.

Damb, messed up if true. :smh:

I dont mind a good ol exposing. Yall dues dont find it weird this guy comes on the forum to tell random guys he's in the process of buying a phantom and the other luxury cars he can buy? What else does he contribute to this forum? I never see him in any other threads besides the car thread. The slurping is worse than the hate. You guys always do this too. Some guy comes on here and boasts riches and you guys go " man you're my motivation". LIke really?

HAHA wow I just did about 20 minutes of digging and I'm about 95% sure he works at a luxury car dealership

I only read the last 3 pages... Do I need to go farther back? I think I only saw one post from the OP.

If he was putting up this facade with the intent to coax NTers into investing into a pyramid scheme then he deserves to be exposed.

Damn...never even thought about that. I'll feel really bad for any NTers who have money tied up with him.

Now that everything is unraveling, you can put the dots together on this ploy to get other income from gullible/impressionable folks on this site.

:smh: This is bad...it's criminal, IMO.

Last edited:
He asked folks to invest?
eek.gif

Never saw any of those threads. I only know dude for stunting with his cars and what not.

Damb, messed up if true.
mean.gif
I know he had shot out his email to a lot of people when he was running the "ask a hedge fund manager" thread.

Don't remember what the other thread was called but it was about investments and his company.

I only read the last 3 pages... Do I need to go farther back? I think I only saw one post from the OP.

If he was putting up this facade with the intent to coax NTers into investing into a pyramid scheme then he deserves to be exposed.

I read the first few pages and saw the memes and skipped to the end, then went back. It's just amazing at slurpage and props for this dude reached a climax, and then the exposure and the epic fail. Crazy.

The only thing I can remember that mirrors this is Method Man exposing dude from ISS.

I know he had shot out his email to a lot of people when he was running the "ask a hedge fund manager" thread.

Don't remember what the other thread was called but it was about investments and his company.

Dang. Just got dude's email myself in hopes of getting some material read by some producers.

Not eem gonna lie, I was kinda hoping that was legit. :smh:

You'd have a better chance investing in Piswasser than this figazi dude

eek.gif
roll.gif

I told @JJs07 a while back that something was up with dude. He rubbed me wrong from the beginning and based on what I knew from the Wall St. types I do know, I was right.

Last edited:
You'd have a better chance investing in Piswasser than this figazi dude

i thought son was shady the moment I saw that S-curl. like fam...you not about to let that soul glo spoil the butter soft leather on those RR headrests. Foo foo *** dude

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#DEAD!!!!!

Here is house in MD (it's in his wife or mom's name)

This address is 30 minutes away from a luxury/exotic car dealership:

Now, he just posted a picture of his new benz:

as you can see by the pictures from google maps below, this was taken at the dealership in which he works, the EXACT location of his photo:  (pardon the double monitors)

building on the right is the "himalayan heritage" restaurant with an updated front patio, so his picture must have been taken some time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say... I never said anything but I had a phone conversation with Gold St. and dude straight up told me if I want to make it, I gotta quit my job and start working for myself. Had me on the phone like

View media item 616976
Hunh?

He also never sent me the email with information like he said he would. Kept saying he'd send it after his "meeting" but I never heard from him again.

Last edited:

View media item 616967

View media item 616968

View media item 616970

View media item 616971

as you can see by the pictures from google maps below, this was taken at the dealership in which he works, the EXACT location of his photo:  (pardon the double monitors)

View media item 616972

building on the right is the "himalayan heritage" restaurant with an updated front patio, so his picture must have been taken some time ago.

View media item 616974

Welp.

eeeeh...those pictures though...smh...song looking hella *** in the game. like, beyond ***. like *** the final frontier.

Last edited:

View media item 616967

View media item 616968

View media item 616970

View media item 616971

View media item 616972

View media item 616974

LMAO!!! dude went in and gave him the anderson silva front kick to the face to finish ol boo boo the fool!!! :rofl:

2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom