NEW WOLVERINE Movie: anyone seen preview?

Movies gonna be PG13 so the kids can watch it. Otherwise they won't make as much money .

Maybe an unrated DVD?

this looks good .. although i think liev is a great actor ... sabertooth is huge ... liev is shorter than wolvey ....
gamibit looks a bit dissappointing though

Originally Posted by skips kicks

yes he started out with bone claws
No he didnt. He had bone claws after Magneto took the adamantium out of him during one of there battles.

Yes he was. He was born with claws (that were bone) and then he got admantium fused onto his bones.

Nahhh, Im pretty sure he wasnt born with the claws (in the majority of the marvel universes....or the ones that really matter)....just the healing factor and the primal instinct/senses

The claws were a result of the weapon X program.......

read the comics bro, he had bones claws before the weapon X program.

This is going to be decent. It would be great if this was a Marvel Studios production and not a Fox one.

Originally Posted by Nermindee
laugh.gif
No it's Leiv. Tom Hanks didn't have a reallydominant beard until the end of Saving Private Ryan. It's cool how the simulated the Battle of Normandy in New Zealand. Either way, be everyone should behappy Gambit and Deadpool is in the film. Add to the fact Gambit actually looks like Gambit. The movie will expand to their stories. I think this will be good.What is the difference between PG-13 and R these days? They show just as much things on PG-13 than R. I cannot wait!

i still cant forgive marvel for screwing up the x-men franchise
smh.gif
...they better make this up with this movie...but then again no one can even touch DC right now
pimp.gif
...tdk FTW forever
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

i still cant forgive marvel for screwing up the x-men franchise
smh.gif
...they better make this up with this movie...but then again no one can even touch DC right now
pimp.gif
...tdk FTW forever
smokin.gif
smh.gif
bad part is it dont even seem like they tried to stay with the OGstory line

Originally Posted by geminifly

SMH @ Gambit looking like somebody off the Hills. They ruined Rogue so this figures.

He's actually an actor in the TV show Friday Night Lights
laugh.gif
. I washoping for Sawyer from Lost since he's got the voice/attitude down to a T except that he kinda looks chunky whereas Gambit is this skinny, suave lookingguy.

Back
Top Bottom