NEW YEAR: New Post Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend!

Originally Posted by MJair

DAYUMAYUMAYUM! Clean man! I'm messin with a 240SX right now. Nissan is in my blood...

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Damn, she's masculine as hell
laugh.gif

a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

masculine?
laugh.gif
we obviously have a much different idea of what masculine means, MUCH different.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Nice contributions everyone.. i see yall
pimp.gif

The Mrs. this past christmas
2w70lfm.jpg

Nice shirt so the pro & cons comp is located in LA where might I pick up a few t-shirts in store ?

Thanks, if you are local you can check El Mercado, Tradition, Brooklyn Projects, any of the GCS stores, Balances Lifestyles etc...

Sweaty foot's chick is a winner too
pimp.gif

on the computer now so ill update a few more of my better half.

Yo, is your girl trini?

MJair - Props to your girl for doing her thing and going to school full-time. But, she should definitely take modeling seriously whenever shehas the opportunity. She is very exotic, gorgeous, and has a beautiful womanly body. I love her make-up too. So she can work as a make-up/beauty artist sinceit seems she is very talented at it!

Sweatyfoot - Your girl is really pretty. I think she actually looks better without the contacts. Nice fit body too.

DJbana - You two look so adorable. He is cccuuuuttteee. Is he a DJ too?

SMH at some of you, FeelMode]/b]'s girl is a DIME in my opinion. She looks like an Indian Kim K to me. She also seems very sweet and like a greatgirlfriend.

It seems like a lot of you picked up "high maintenance" girls. But, all of you are cute couples. I think that if you post your girl, you should posta t least one pic of yourself with her.

8422538e4e9eacb200f1a7d02210532c7b2848f.bmp

2e4159e09ac70b1ba62511b541bd08f0b62cc71_t.gif

my girl is the latina on the left...
sry if i did it wrong, this is the 1st time i tried adding a pic.

MJAir, does your ink attract unwanted attention from Triads or other Asian gangsters? I heard certain tattoos could get you in trouble like the wrong flag inthe wrong hood.

FeelMode, eff outta here with the masculine talk your girl is on point kid.

Trey's girl looks so much like one of my exes (Ashley). Had to do a double take
laugh.gif

I dont think people should call out that anyone WIN's by having the best looking girl.. Trust me nowadays alot of these females are just ascetics causelike dom. said its clearly a facade..Not saying my exe lady was trife but honestly as far as a GIRLFRIEND id take someone that is smart has her own(car,job,money) and will hold me down over any of these pretty chicks with terrible insides (personalities and miles) and have 0 to offer then some good snatchand a cute face.. you can keep that i can get that on the reg with the way i talk
laugh.gif

You gotta be above a 7 and better then my exe though those are just politics .. but you guys catch my drift..

Back
Top Bottom