NEW YORK CITY IS THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD vol. I DARE SOMEONE DISPROVE ME BASED ON FACTS

to deny this is just revealing your inferiority.
pimp.gif

Vancouver is getting REALLY hot right now and I don't mean the sun....

Wow get a life. You probably spent 2 hours putting all this together. And for what? You really think people are gonna change their minds just like that? Andeven if you end up getting someone to think NY is better than the rest, will that make you sleep better at night?

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Only bad thing about NYC is the WAY too many liberals..... besides that, NYC > any other city in the world

oh.
statement. new york city is the best city in the world...
is an opinion. and you want us to disprove this based on...facts?

you a strange one b.

Originally Posted by kash55

Vancouver is 'best place to live'
[table][tr][td]
vancouver-aerial.jpg

Canadians have a lot to toast in terms of liveability, the EIU reckons
[/td] [/tr][/table]Vancouver is the world's best place to live, a survey by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) has found.
The EIU ranked 127 cities in terms of personal risk, infrastructure and the availability of goods and services.

All the cities that fell into the top "liveability" bracket were based in Canada, Australia and Western Europe.
The worst places were Algiers in Algeria, and Port Moresby in Papua New Guinea because "many aspects of daily life present challenges", the EIU said.

I bet a whole bunch of stoners typed up that report
laugh.gif

i've lived in cali my entire life, the bay and LA, and i agree, nyc is better than both of those. i <3 ny

somebody is butthurt
laugh.gif
...I wouldn't even put that much effort in a thread about my own city
laugh.gif
which I do think is the best city, because it's myhome

You can have your tall buildings, snow and coldness, lights, loudness, cabs, trains, arrogance, rappers, and severely underachieving sports teams any day.I'll stick to LA and my year round lovely weather, palm trees, top down cars, beautiful blondies in bikinis, beaches, amusement parks, the laid-backattitude of the city, outdoor cafes, best
pimp.gif
, camping/fishing sites, and wow I can't wait for summer to pop off. I do love NY though, but it just aintCalifornia, I swear the vibe is so much better out here.

I wear this city on my back. This post brought tears to my E-eyes.
pimp.gif

OP you deserve $1 Paypal.

New Yawk > _________

I LOVE NY! Best city in the WORLD. Seriously there is no competition.

Waits for the haters to come out.

laugh.gif
at dudes from NY reppin like they built the city ...

I'm glad yall love where you live but damn..Cali heads too...

Yall trippin...at the end of the day every city in to world has something different to offer why not just leave it at that..?

Back
Top Bottom