NEW YORK CITY IS THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD vol. I DARE SOMEONE DISPROVE ME BASED ON FACTS

The ONLY reason WHY NYC is the greatest city in the US(I don't know about world) is because of its sheer size. like someone said on the last page, youwould need from Oakland, thru SF, down to about 22 miles south all the way to Montara, to be in the same "comparable" size. If other cities wereanywhere near that size, they might put up a fighting chance, but MOST cities are not built/designed to be that large. Especially in the West coast, it seemsas if every city tries to break away and be their own little city. If cities are that small, they will NEVER compare to NYC. NY may be the greatest city, butits not the best place to live in my opinion. West coast weather is better in ANY CONTINENT over the East. I've never been to NY, BUT I wouldn't havefun in the cold weather, not for the WHOLE winter. If you desire snow, Tahoe is 4 hours away from the BAY AREA. I love consistent weather year round, NY mightbe a great place to visit, but to live there, sorry, not for me.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Chicago > ny
they call ya 2nd city for a reason there pal...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

In the United States, the term has longbeen a nickname for Chicago. A.J.Lieblingcoined the "Second City" phrase and applied it to Chicago to highlight his opinion of the city as beingculturally second to New York.[sup][19][/sup]The nickname is used to indicate Chicago's second ranking in many areas as well as Chicago's ongoing intentionto be number one.[sup][20][/sup]. Chicago had been the second largest urban area in the US after New York City, before being overtaken by Los Angeles. Due to Chicago'spopulation having been second to New York for many years, the Second City nickname is also associated with the population status of Chicago.

best=objective
you made this post for no reason. And unless you've lived in every great city your opinion means nothing.
Pretty pictures tho.

like who cares about the business tho?

its all about having fun going to the beach on a hot sunny day..bbq's with the fam
smokin.gif

cool people over here..LA is like their own culture man ..even tho we a small city we still manage to be #2

Traffic FTW!

LA is just a much better place to live in..gotta live like around the beaches to live the Highlife tho
pimp.gif

Honestly, unless you've been to all the other reknowned city throughout the world, you can't really judge. And
even then, your decision would be biased (if you lived in NYC all your life).

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Chicago > ny
they call ya 2nd city for a reason there pal...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

In the United States, the term has long been a nickname for Chicago. A.J.Lieblingcoined the "Second City" phrase and applied it to Chicago to highlight his opinion of the city as being culturally second to New York.[sup][19][/sup]The nickname is used to indicate Chicago's second ranking in many areas as well as Chicago's ongoing intention to be number one.[sup][20][/sup]. Chicago had been the second largest urban area in the US after New York City, before being overtaken by Los Angeles. Due to Chicago's population having been second to New York for many years, the Second City nickname is also associated with the population status of Chicago.
I dont even have a problem with you, you bring some antics to NT and are relevant for the most part in most threads you post in, but you're pushing 30 and live in a crib with your mom(its well documented by yourself) where your bed is held up by spacejam boxes and dead roaches and you hang your tall tees out to dry on the clothesline b/w the fridge and the china cabinet. I'm lost...are you "so NY?" or do NYers wish you were from Jersey?
nerd.gif
You got strong love for your city though, I respect that.
tall tees and dead roaches huh?
grin.gif
sorry but my residence andNYC in da worst hit slums from da bx in da 1980's-early 90's >>>>>> anywhere u live there sir.

well maybe if outta town NTer's would stop hatin on NYC and just accept that its da superior city ya would sleep better at night.

its like disputing jordan in da 90's.....you really wanna be that salty knicks fan that no one likes cuz he's delusional to his inferiority?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

well maybe if outta town NTer's would stop hatin on NYC and just accept that its da superior city ya would sleep better at night.

its like disputing jordan in da 90's.....you really wanna be that salty knicks fan that no one likes cuz he's delusional to his inferiority?

Or maybe if cocky mugs like you just left the topic alone, we wouldn't be burdened with yet another one.

We get it, you love NYC. I love Cali. You're not changing my opinion just like I'm not changing yours.

All this arguing and "stats" (
laugh.gif
) is for the birds.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

To play devil's advocate, California does have some undesirables. Shout out to Bakersfield, Fresno, and the entire Inland Empire
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
word

Add that hellhole Hanford onto that list
alien.gif

Dope *!$ username , <3 Boys Noize
smokin.gif

Why is this post still being bumped up...

I thought Dirty shut this thread down already with his comment.

It's always gonna be NYC vs. the rest of the world...

Live in NYC and I'd say it isn't the best city in the world.

Monte Carlo, Monaco on the other hand.
pimp.gif

It is like the twilight zone, better yet ground hogs day. However, I am amazed at the dedication of the op and go New York, go New York go!
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom