New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Offense looks gross today. Have to find a way gi get Saquon going early

Danny is a dud but hopefully he can be serviceable enough this season to make progress for the rest of the team.

Giants have a shot at 3-0 :lol:

Can they just get Golladay the hell out of here...2 snaps yesterday?!

Can't wait to see who our QB is next year. Not gonna go ham on Danny Dimes like Hahahaha Hahahaha , but he clearly isn't the future here.

Hopefully Thibodeaux can go next week

It’s hard to develop a rhythm when rotating receivers constantly. Golladay was a bad signing. Bring back Odell. He wants back anyways lol.

IMG_20220919_220716.jpg

Our WR room is a MESS - poor Danny

there is talk that Daboll and OBJ have Facetimed recently.....get it done one leg OBJ is upgrade over james & stills.......stills is wearing 13:smh:

AT at LT is only bright spot on the line.....DJ of all QBs that started both games this season only Lance and fields have less pass attempts yet DJ is 3rd most sacked QB in league.....oh yet somehow he is top 9 in QB rating.....

Last edited:
Gotdamn it smells good this Monday morning.

From what I saw, they need a true #1 dynamic receiver and a complimentary back to give Saquon some help [extend that career]. That #23 did look iight.

Defense looking like their almost contender level. Stout. Stingy. Maybe the corners need upgrading.

They got a coach that’s for sure.

Unreal - just continues to beg the question what will we do with Danny

Great win, wish I went to the game, seemed like a great experience.......

I have no clue what they do with DJ, think its too early to decide....but I see guys around the league starting and i'm like thank god we got DJ over those guys.....now am I saying he is top 12-14 QB in the NFL? noooope but lets see, things are developing .......

i'll just add about DJ, the amount of hits he has taken in and out of pocket has def been top 5 in the NFL, he has held on to the ball and taken some lumps.....first time in his career he has not fumbled over a 4 game span.....

our 2nd round pick likely comes back this week, W. Robinson......they def had big plans for this guy....week 1 he was starting over toney......

AND it only took a barkley injury to finally line him up at WR.....HELLO about time.....we suck at WR we got barkley why the hell not line him out wide 20% of the time.....

things are developing.....

I’m hoping they make my first trip to London to see fam next year. It’ll make my time out there even better.

:nerd:

Hold this lead down, please!!

Ngl I was out and about thinking Bmore was gonna handle us easily. Then I get in and see the drive to score 16.

Gotta believe.

:nerd:

Hold this lead down, please!!

Ngl I was out and about thinking Bmore was gonna handle us easily. Then I get in and see the drive to score 16.

Gotta believe.

Wink was great hire.....I didnt even know he interviewed for head coach job years ago that went to judge.....to put that aside and take this job with not that much talent on a losing team was a big chance for this guy and man its paying off.....

now we got some lesser teams than us coming up, gotta do well here and hopefully develop some of these WRs....they looked.....better this week and the line seems to be improving....still not great but def improving

I think we will be opening up the offense a bit more in the coming weeks....robinson could be our go to WR

Back
Top Bottom