NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

And keep Javier Vasquez far, far away from Queens. The guy doesn't have the make up to pitch in NY.
Put him back in the NL and he'd get his numbers again. I feel he'd actually do well with the Mets.
Agreed, although I don't know if the Yankees would exactly want to trade him for Ollie
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you goddamn right we would never take Ollie back.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Damn.........Phillies are gonna win the WS if they stay healthy.....and this is coming from a cardinals fan.
They won't even win the pennant if they don't address that bullpen and add a reliable starter. Rockies or the Cardinals are coming out of the National League. And I'm not saying that as a Mets fan that hates the Phillies dearly, those two teams are more well rounded.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Damn.........Phillies are gonna win the WS if they stay healthy.....and this is coming from a cardinals fan.
They won't even win the pennant if they don't address that bullpen and add a reliable starter. Rockies or the Cardinals are coming out of the National League. And I'm not saying that as a Mets fan that hates the Phillies dearly, those two teams are more well rounded.
And as a met fan, Philly will still win this division and if I had to pick a team to reach the WS again out of the NL, I'm picking Philly.

Would've been nice to win yesterday but its not the end of the world....can't front though giving Santana 5 runs and see him melt down like that was a little discouraging, but he'll bounce back like he always does.

Maine and Ollie are the next two though, hope Maine can build on that last start.

Oh, and why is GMJ still on this team? Ike should've played yesterday who cares about this lefty/righty bs.

Glad I didn't get to see the game, got a couple texts from friends and before I could even reply I knew it was all bad.

All of the upcoming series until the Yankees are winnable, so it'll be telling what happens during the next few weeks. Go 10-7 during that stretch or better and I think we're in pretty good shape. It's all about the pitching...

Thought we'd win the Philly series after winning Friday night. Everything went to form in that series until Santana got rocked and didn't come to play after Philly's ace shut us down and out on Saturday.

Cincy this week and then back home for the weekend, time to get back to winning series'.

Thought we'd win the Philly series after winning Friday night. Everything went to form in that series until Santana got rocked and didn't come to play after Philly's ace shut us down and out on Saturday.

Cincy this week and then back home for the weekend, time to get back to winning series'.

We get a pretty good start out of Ollie and still manage to lose. Figures.

We got a well pitched game, sucks we couldn't get that 3rd run. Bay just had a terrible day, Reyes had some key hits and Franc was verrrryyyy unlucky.

They can win these games, just gotta capitalize.

Throwing error on Franc? I don't get that.
laugh.gif

Whatever though.

Maine is looking alright so far.

I wanna give Rod Barajas a brotherly hug.. Haha.. Let's finish the game, K-Rod.. Lets go Mets..

Finally!! Good win, Mets.. Damn, I have class tomorrow. I will record Mets game in a dvr then.

Barajas deserves a save for tonight as well.

Niese tomorrow in the rubber game, let's get it!

Ugh, why did I click the "October" tab watchin' those videos from 06' in the link I posted. Gado/Beltran beasted all playoffs, David going oppo field ALWAYS smh. Freakin' Suppan
sick.gif

We'll get there next year, we will.
pimp.gif

Makes me realize how much I hate the dimensions of Citi Field, Shea was perfection.

Back
Top Bottom