NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

Huge games by Ike and Rod, Ike's got those dugout fence catches down. Pelf looked pretty good overall, I'm still surprised that Castillo got over to that ball. It was a good feeling to finally get a walk-off HR.

pimp.gif

I didn't even know the #+%@+*@ game was on, @%#% !

Guess I'll watch the replay at 7pm on SNY.

I miss Schneider......NOT!

Somebody call up Omir for tomorrow.

I was at a bar for last night's game and in between the top and bottom of the inning, I said "Ike Davis is gonna walk and Barajas is gonna drive him in with a double." Close enough.

Nice hit for Blanco!

When was the last time two different catchers had walk-off HRs in back to back games for the same team? Someone look it up and let me know. Thanks.

^ Seriously, I'm over this guy already leave Maine 5th and find someone serviceable to replace this guy.

He's lucky the Giants are not a power threat or anything, 2 runs for the Freak is like 5 for anyone else.

He made Bay/Wright look foolish with those curves.
sick.gif

Can't believe its still 2-0, hope it stays that way (at most 3 or 4 runs).

Ollie seems like a nice guy, but such an awful pitcher (even worse in cold conditions)....boo's are warranted.

I really would like to see what Dave Duncan could do with Ollie. If he could fix Ollie, he'd deserve to be in the Hall of Fame.

We need to bring in Takahashi and let him just pitch the rest of the game. This is sad
laugh.gif

I really hope this is Ollie's last game.  Can't pitch in cold weather? what a sad excuse for a mlb pitcher.  Take anyone from the bullpen at this point cause Ollie is deadweight.

Back
Top Bottom