NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Of course, the merch will sell like hot cakes for sure. Especially down here. Smart business move.

:smh:

im anxious for the off-season and what moves we'll make.

I dont want Kevin Long back and D.Wright should retire. Its best for both him and the Organization.

Got swept by the Braves at home

Second time that Braves swept us

Totally pathetic

Jay Bruce should find a new team next year. Don't want him back if he doesn't want to play for us...

frown.gif

Now you see how this team can win despite Terry, he is a god awful manager who did nothing to help this team the past few days

Now you see how this team can win despite Terry, he is a god awful manager who did nothing to help this team the past few days

x2

I watched the game when it started to crumble, inning 7.

Why take out Smoker after 1 pitch? It was actually ONE pitch.

Why bring out Familia for a 5 out save?

Why pinch hit Loney with Plawicki? Dude has been consistently garbage at the plate.

Why take out Reyes only to have D'Arnaud pinch hit?

Jay Bruce is a life-time starter, bringing him in to pinch hit will do more harm than good.

We shouldve won that game. Cespedes almost won it for us despite Collins mishandlings.

>:

So who's watching tonight's game?

De aza starting in CF, granderson in right, cespedes in left.

I'd prefer Bruce in left. Granderson or someone else in cf.

Only way Bruce will get comfortable is playing. Not sitting

Right now we need the lineup that gives us the best chance to win. Bruce is not included in that especially vs a lefty. He will start when we face a righty no doubt. No faith in him right now.

I agree, he sucks, right now. Its a slump. But de aza has been stinking it up all season.

Bottom line is we can't beat 2nd league teams with the team we've been putting out lately. It's been too much to overcome and we will not even be in the wildcard this year. Just end this season and let's look to next season like the Mets always do.

It feels like once again the Mets are choking. This is like the 07 and 08 season. Teams that aren't going anywhere, beating the Mets.|I :\

Terry puts in Familia in for a five out save yesterday, and two innings again tonight. Unreal.

Back
Top Bottom