Newcastle dunk SBs??

found this on NSB.org

someone from ISS actually had a decent idea for once, he added patches to his pairs
izatr6.jpg

^^ WOOWWWW
I NEED THOSE PATCHES, INFO ON THOSE PATCHES?!
calling up my local skate shop to see if i can get a hold on a pair tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^^ WOOWWWW
I NEED THOSE PATCHES, INFO ON THOSE PATCHES?!
calling up my local skate shop to see if i can get a hold on a pair tomorrow.

what up man...PM me.....its my boys shop that made those...released em today

This morning I went to Avenue (Fountain Valley, CA) and had 3 kids waiting in line. The girl came outside 5 minutes before they opened and asked what size Iwanted (I wear a 10) and told me they were sold out of 10 and 10.5. So than I went to Axis (Fountain Valley) and copped for $90 no problem. I than called CCSto cancel my order for the Newcastles for $110 plus tax. So stoked!! Just still bummed about paying $140 for my Mondrian's when I saw them for $95 atAxis this morning!!!!!

Although I hate brown colorways I had to pick these up to support future production of the more simple colorways and good materials

Thanks SB and you're welcome

^ on spot, anyone know how fast they ship?/ know any coupon codes?

Although I hate brown colorways I had to pick these up to support future production of the more simple colorways and good materials
couldnt have said it better myself...i stopped supporting SB for like 3-4 yrs bc of all the garbage

It's terrible how ccs and other major skate websites are selling sb's above retail. This ##+# should'nt even be legal. Newcastles are sick though

I wanted to see what was all the fuss since this will be my second pair of sb's since 2003 nice shoe though, in a arnold swarchenegger voice I LIKE ITALOT.

Originally Posted by CeRtIfIeD bAlLeR

thinking about picking these up i'm on the fence right now did these start appearing in the nyc stores yet

Supremes NYC has them in stock for $90

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ on spot, anyone know how fast they ship?/ know any coupon codes?

I don't know any codes, but it takes them 7 days for them to ship to me in SoCal. Not sure where you're from but that might give you an idea of whatto expect. I should've ordered the Newcastles from them and saved a few bucks...oh well.

Just got my royal blue sb-like laces from fully laced today...waiting for my kicks to arrive on Monday!

Back
Top Bottom