News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I hope this the best and last Indiana Jones film.

As much as I love Harrison Ford, I think it's time to go. I already lost it when Han died, if Mangold gives Jones the Logan ending, dammit!

Also isn't the same without Sean Connery. I loved how he was Indy Sr.

I'm actually ok with this

not sure how I feel about mangold.. even his good movies, I feel should be better

haven’t watched Ford v Ferrari

but like Logan was greatness, until they literally hit a mountain for however long the ending was

not sure how I feel about mangold.. even his good movies, I feel should be better

haven’t watched Ford v Ferrari

but like Logan was greatness, until they literally hit a mountain for however long the ending was

Last Indy was just so bad I think he can at least make an above average one. I thought Ford Vs Ferrari was really well made. Also love Logan.

Is Shia coming back as his kid? That was a thing in the last movie right? :lol: Only time I saw it was in high school after me and friend rolled our first blunts ever :lol:

1582904966303.png

1582904982674.png

Tony Jaa back? :pimp:

Milla though. She is notoriously attached to bad quality movies. Especially action flicks.

directors millas husband too, pretty much the same combo as the resident evil films

not really sure dude has done any good movies, i liked mortal kombat but thats more of nostalgia thing and not because its a good film

i love the game so my expectations of the film is insanely low

meagan good and ti's in it too so...

2 million views in 48 hours. It’s going viral.

Out of Shadows is a new documentary from a stuntman and film director unveiling the horrifying levels of corruption that he uncovered whilst working in the industry for 28 years.

It’s a hard watch, and atrocities like this must be revealed. However, this documentary lacks the hard evidence required for the gigantic claims it makes.

Dune is easily my most anticipated movie of the year a close 2nd is Tenet.

Denis Villeneuve and SciFi is a winning combo every time.

definitely rereading that first book

Back
Top Bottom