News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

1594149038566.png

Villeneuve + Deakins for Tron 3 would be :wow::wow::wow: with Daft Punk returning.
talk about a pipe dream

Dude just gets Scifi, I was watching The Arrival the other night, movie is on another level.
and I'm still shocked at how much I loved BR2049

He'd be the perfect candidate to do SW because he can tell his own story while interweaving it into the mythology of the already established universe.

but i hope he never goes near it, I like the stuff he's doing

Dune is my most anticipated film of the "whenever it releases" crowd

Damn. garret hedlund is sitting at home wondering why tron don’t love him. tron legacy was so damn boring that someone in my theater fell asleep and was snoring. That was mote eventful than anything in the movie.

Damn. garret hedlund is sitting at home wondering why tron don’t love him. tron legacy was so damn boring that someone in my theater fell asleep and was snoring. That was mote eventful than anything in the movie.
It wasn't that bad.

And I hope he, Olivia Wilde, and Cillian Murphy return for part 3.

I want Murphy to have a bigger role in this.

is that what’s her name from those resident evil movie?

cause you big wrong, if so.. dazed and confused, he got game and fifth element

She peaked early :lol:

Needs to stop being in her husband's films

Last summer, we heard that Amazon was developing an adaptation of writer Brian K. Vaughan and artist Cliff Chiang‘s comic book Paper Girls in an effort to get a Stranger Things series of their own. The comic series follows a group of four newspaper delivery girls in 1988 who inadvertently get caught up in a conflict between warring factions of time-travelers, sending them on an adventure through time that will save the world. If you think that sounds cool – and it does – you’ll be happy to hear Paper Girls has been given a series order by Amazon.

Paper Girls follows four young girls who, while out delivering papers on the morning after Halloween in 1988, become unwittingly caught in a conflict between warring factions of time-travelers, sending them on an adventure through time that will save the world. As they travel between our present, the past, and the future — they encounter future versions of themselves and now must choose to embrace or reject their fate.

The series will be executive produced by Vaughan and Chiang. They’ll be joined by executive producers Stephany Folsom (writer of Toy Story 4), Christopher Cantwell, and Christopher C. Rogers (creators of Halt and Catch Fire), who will also serve as co-showrunners.

Back
Top Bottom