News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Oh damn I didn't see at firdt that it was Josh Frank directing that Capone film.

This might be a possible comeback.

reminds me, what the hell happen to dude from the Seth rogan version
Movie wasnt a hit dude faded away.

DEMOLITION MAN 2 Officially In The Works At Warner Bros. According To Sylvester Stallone

"We're working on it right now with Warner Brothers and it's looking fantastic," the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 actor revealed in an Instagram Q&A. "So that should come out. That's going to happen."

can't front, if they get wesley and sandra bullock back I might be all in
:lol:

what about Adam Sandler’s buddy?

1588609133954.jpeg

he can do it...

dude was on dredd too

bullock probably wont do it but snipes aint doing sh*t so he is in if he's in the script

he can do it...

dude was on dredd too

bullock probably wont do it but snipes aint doing sh*t so he is in if he's in the script

I assume dude is VERY available

also assume they can get Benjamin bratt too

Jerry Bruckheimer Reveals “National Treasure” Series in Development for Disney+ With New Cast; Production on Third Film Still Ongoing

In an interview with Collider, series producer Jerry Bruckheimer revealed that a series based on the films is in development for Disney+ with a new, younger cast. But don’t worry about missing Nicholas Cage as Benjamin Franklin Gates, because work on National Treasure 3 is still ongoing.

“We’re certainly working on one [National Treasure] for streaming and we’re working on one for the big screen. Hopefully, they’ll both come together and we’ll bring you another National Treasure, but they’re both very active….The one for Disney+ is a much younger cast. It’s the same concept but a young cast. The one for theatrical would be the same cast.”

Perhaps the most interesting part of the interview is that despite the fact that it’s been almost thirteen years since the last film was released, writing on the series is further along than the film, with a pilot script already completed.

“The film version is being written right now. The television version is in process. We have a pilot script done and an outline of the future episodes.”

Not a lot of female pirates but cool :pimp:

They keep coming with a different version after a different version. First it was one last Depp movie, then another flick focused on a male character, and now all female pirates.

Jerry Bruckheimer Reveals “National Treasure” Series in Development for Disney+ With New Cast; Production on Third Film Still Ongoing

In an interview with Collider, series producer Jerry Bruckheimer revealed that a series based on the films is in development for Disney+ with a new, younger cast. But don’t worry about missing Nicholas Cage as Benjamin Franklin Gates, because work on National Treasure 3 is still ongoing.

Perhaps the most interesting part of the interview is that despite the fact that it’s been almost thirteen years since the last film was released, writing on the series is further along than the film, with a pilot script already completed.
New cast?! Get Nicolas Cage on the series!

Back
Top Bottom