NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
street fight means guns/knives/anything goes. if ti really wanted him dead, it's possible (weapon, hitmen, etcs)
if you are crazy enough, you can have anyone dead

Last edited:
Why do folks keep talking about Tinys looks?

That was his Day 1... :lol:

And y'all have NO IDEA what she can do wit dat mouf, or what them yambs working with.

She prolly got a golden vagina.

I'd rather have a down ugly chick with magical yambs as opposed to a dime gold digger that's a starfish in bed.

And y'all have NO IDEA what she can do wit dat mouf, or what them yambs working with.

I'd rather have a down ugly chick with magical yambs as opposed to a dime gold digger that's a starfish in bed.
Yea. Everytime I hear Tiny slander I just laugh.

Mayweather would obviously win any altercation one on one. But props to T.I for confronting and swinging on him. Not many people would.

He might beat up on TI, but he's definitely not seeing Nelly 1v1.

Lol get the hell outta here with that.

Floyd will MOP Nelly EASILY!!!!!!!

40 seconds top in a 1v1.

No matter what Nelly tries to do he is getting KO'd if he gets too close. Try to grab Floyd and he getting dropped JuST LIKE THAT!

Nah, definitely not in a street fight bruh.

Nelly is bigger so all he would have to do is run up real fast and grab him. From there, he could either choke him out or slam him to the ground really hard.

Floyd has no chance in a street fight against the bigger and stronger durty Nelly.

Last edited:
I used to agree with thatBut there's too many fine girls out there that will hold you down and won't be a starfish in bed...

Nelly is bigger so all he would have to do is run up real fast and grab him. From there, he could either choke him out or slam him to the ground really hard.

Floyd has no chance in a street fight against the bigger and stronger durty Nelly.
What a joke.  I guess PBF would just stand there waiting for Nelly to scoop him up, huh?  As soon as Cornell puts his hands up, he's getting put to sleep by a beautiful check hook.

Last edited:

Thats cool and all but dude still messing with the gold diggers who are star fishes in bed that's how the situation came about in the 1st place.

both these ****** lame but tip would get his **** pushed in obviously. floyd aint throwing a punch outside the ring with them brittle *** grandma hands of his... unless its a woman.
laugh.gif

in a street fight, im bringing hammers, chains, decked in medieval armor suit, etc.
im not gonna stand and box a damn world class pugilist

:lol: @ bringing up guns and **** u wanna see the man take an L that bad don't you lol

i dont even follow boxing. just saying, im not gonna go toe-to-toe throwing fists with him :lol:
you got to fight dirty in a street fight. kicking, biting, throwing sand, etc. it's survival on the streets

[thread="594701"]Quote:[/thread]

What a joke.  I guess PBF would just stand there waiting for Nelly to scoop him up, huh?  As soon as Cornell puts his hands up, he's getting put to sleep by a beautiful check hook.

View media item 991412

Get outta here with that boxing gif brah. I'm talking about a fight in these skrets. And nelly has at least 40 pounds on Floyd, so posting a gif of him hitting some random frail white boy means nothing.

Floyd wouldn't know what to do in a street fight. He'd be out of his element. Nelly is from St. Louis brah. The show me state. Floyd wouldn't stand a chance.

Last edited:
Floyd only got those bouncers because he used to get into so many street fights in clubs and after hours spots early in his career.

Had a whole bunch of charges and lawsuits piled up before most of y'all even knew who he was.

Him and Zab used to party together a lot and had a reputation for cracking jaws without the gloves on.

Nelly would be hospitalized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom