Next 13 release blk and red??

Is it possible?? On the NBA 2K11 cover Jordan wore his playoff 13's which was released as well as the Blk and White 12's which will be released next yr sometime...This upcoming NBA 2K12 Covers will feature Bird,Magic, and of course Jordan again. On the cover he's wearing the Blk and Red 13's maybe it could be a hint *fingers crossed*

I have my doubts. JB released 4 XIII colorways within the past year or so. But with the way they have been dropping retros I wouldnt be all that surprised.

yea without 3m will just make the previous ones just tha tmuch better
smile.gif
at least imo

I wouldn't be mad at a bred 13 release! I haven't had a pair in years. Missed out on the pack.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I wouldn't be mad at a bred 13 release! I haven't had a pair in years. Missed out on the pack.

I been looking for a pair of these for a few months now.

But what pack are you talking about ?

I think he's talking about the white/black/white from He Got Game that was in the CDP pack.

Originally Posted by go rilla

you are reading way too much into a video game cover

i dont know how im reading too much into the cover but if u was to c a player in the nba play in a retro or see jordan on a cover of a magazine wearing the colombia 11's u'll assume that it might release. I could be right or wrong but im just going off of what ive seen. You never know the cover might be a marketing tool for JB they could have easily faded out his feet on the cover...im just saying

I hope your right, I need a pair and don’t want to spend 300$ to get a them.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

I think he's talking about the white/black/white from He Got Game that was in the CDP pack.
Yeah, my bad ... I didn't realize that the last time bred 13's were retro'd was in 2004. For some reason I thought there were re-released in a pack.

i have og and retros but i would still cop atleast 2 if done right. meaning good materials real leather not no !+@%+%++ lack of padding the 04s are perfect. just redo them 3m and all JB been making enough off us with all these releases about that time to give back. this shoe is the reason i got into this would be messed up to turn them into everyday trash you see on the streets on everybodys feet would actually like to see them limited

In my opinion if JB was to ever retro 13 colorways again then they oughta retro the black/reds and the white/black/reds...you know the OG colorways. And they could release two other colorways as well. But I wouldn't be suprised if they released 13's again in 2013. And if they do, I would look forward to seeing the white/black/reds.

I hope not cuz I still have 2 pairs from 04... My favorite and very
first pairs of jordans I paid for

But if they do release I will copp 2 more pairs

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PROBABLY WITHOUT 3M ALA LAST YEAR'S FLINTS....
30t6p3b.gif

Passed On The Flints Because Of That... Would Love To See A Bred 13 With GOOD 3M...

Not that I would put any stock into this theory about the video game, but I bet you if they do drop they change them to Varsity red.

Back
Top Bottom