Next 13 release blk and red??

i already have 17 pairs dead stock .............
roll.gif
just kidding kids

actually, if i recall correctly, the image on the front of 2k11 has three different picture of mj, and he aint wearing the xii in all three.

tbh, i'd be interested to see some xiii retro+ colourways. give us something new.

Originally Posted by eltouha

actually, if i recall correctly, the image on the front of 2k11 has three different picture of mj, and he aint wearing the xii in all three.

tbh, i'd be interested to see some xiii retro+ colourways. give us something new.

he has the 12's on

Yall boys got me thinknn now.......
If NBA2k11 cover has mike in playoff XII...and rumor has is playoff 12s drop summer2012

And 2k12 has em wearn bredXIII......
that could just mean bredXIII summer2013....

LET ME FIND OUT!

2013 is a long wait. I beat my 04 pair to death and I don't want to pay $300 + for a new one it would be nice if Black/Red XIII's retroed again in 2012

My favorite shoe of all time. Still got my pair from '04 in great condition. Hopefully, if they get re-retro, just put the 3M this time unlike the recent flints.

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

he has the 12's on

yeah, but only on the front image. somewhere, perhaps in the game title screen, you can see one of the images behind he's wearing black xiii's.

those three frames aren't from the same game/play/layup.

he has the 12's on

yeah, but only on the front image. somewhere, perhaps in the game title screen, you can see one of the images behind he's wearing black xiii's.

those three frames aren't from the same game/play/layup.
i kno wut ur talkin about but those 13's was released earlier this yr which proves my point

they should make these limited so there not everywehre you look this shoe is exclusive right now at 400 rather see the 04s any day

i kno wut ur talkin about but those 13's was released earlier this yr which proves my point

so when you see a video game cover that confirms what sneaker is going to come out next 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

so when you see a video game cover that confirms what sneaker is going to come out next 
eyes.gif
no i didnt mention nothing about what bird has on or magic has on in the cover im jus saying JB could use it as a marketing tool i mean like i said so far the kicks he had on in the previous cover has been released or will be released thats like seeing a new colorway of a pair of 5's on the game and assuming they might release them just because its being advertised....like i said im just assuming but if the 13's do release then what??

Originally Posted by go rilla

eyes.gif
no i didnt mention nothing about what bird has on or magic has on in the cover im jus saying JB could use it as a marketing tool i mean like i said so far the kicks he had on in the previous cover has been released or will be released thats like seeing a new colorway of a pair of 5's on the game and assuming they might release them just because its being advertised....like i said im just assuming but if the 13's do release then what??
in time everything will be released so having the sneakers on a video game cover really doesn't prove anything. they can put some new sneaker colorway of the sneakers michael jordan wore in college so i guess it's safe to assume those are being advertised to? if the 13s do release then you are going to search for this post if it is still around, take a screenshot and say i told you so

By the looks of it I definitley could see JB releasing og 13 colorways like the black/reds and the white/black/reds and even two new colorways or so in the year 2013.
a0526a73052caaa56837882095d4738ab1fad22b.bmp

c80365b43b872deca6116e187b462f8b44842b76.bmp

Originally Posted by jordanize84

By the looks of it I definitley could see JB releasing og 13 colorways like the black/reds and the white/black/reds and even two new colorways or so in the year 2013.

hopefully a candy pack like the 2's
pimp.gif

jordan is releasing all the dope shoes bred cement 3s are coming out twice in 3 years time and the 5s in black metallic/red in 4 years time as well....they will follow suit on 13s in due time....i would be shocked if they didnt release in the next two years....

Back
Top Bottom