Next 13 release blk and red??

Would be nice. Been looking for a DS or VNDS size 8.5 or 9 pair for a reasonable price. Month and a half with no luck

Originally Posted by jordanize84

By the looks of it I definitley could see JB releasing og 13 colorways like the black/reds and the white/black/reds and even two new colorways or so in the year 2013.
a0526a73052caaa56837882095d4738ab1fad22b.bmp

c80365b43b872deca6116e187b462f8b44842b76.bmp

Now the white/black/reds and the black/red are what should be retroed again.

All Jordan's will eventually release but, to say a game cover might give clues to a possible release is kind of a stretch, but not to far fetched to be true. With JB these days you can't tell. But lets just say that these might release soon. We can all for the most part agree that these will not have 3m. The re release of the flints should be the nail in that coffin of discussion. I still have my 2004 pair in emaculate condition, but I know that father time will one day make those unwearable. So a fresh pair would be greatly welcomed. I personally want the next pair to be without 3m. For one, it would make my 2004 pair a little more special. Secondly, I don't want JB to change anything else on the shoe. The removal of the 3m would be a great enough difference in the shoe that JB would not think to change anything else. If they keep the 3m, I can only imagine what other undesirable changes JB might inflict. Diffrent shade of red? Leather instead of mesh? I don't even want to think of a pair of black/red 13's with a leather upper...........ever!!

i doubt it considering we would've gotten the playoff 12's last year since jordan had 'em on the 2k11 cover
frown.gif
...just to end any speculation

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

i doubt it considering we would've gotten the playoff 12's last year since jordan had 'em on the 2k11 cover
frown.gif
...just to end any speculation
We're supposedly getting Playoff XIIs next summer though...

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

I have my doubts. JB released 4 XIII colorways within the past year or so. But with the way they have been dropping retros I wouldnt be all that surprised.

Ture

I've heard rumors about them releasing later this year/beginning of next year. Not sure if it has anything to do with the game though.

I certainly wouldn't mind if they release the White/Black "OG" colorway instead because I know they won't put 3M on any 13's again.

Whats the deal with these? i seen pics floating around and people saying october release for these idk what to believe i was going to start a new topic to see if they were confirmed but i see nothing has been said. 
nerd.gif

they should quickstrike them, and whoever is lucky to get a pair should be automatically entered into a raffle where the winner would be able to grace the cover of 2k13

Back
Top Bottom