next batch of adidas for tmac, gil, kg, etc (TS) *PICS*

T-Mac finally gets healthy and has a great year and they decide to cut his sig shoe.

I like the "Team Signature" concept, but the execution is lacking a bit. I think doing different performance tech stories for each sig shoe would be a good idea. So for T-Mac's TS shoes give him 5-pod formotion. Give KG full-length Bounce. Give Dwight heel only bounce. Give Duncan clima-cool. Just give the guys something different besides colors!

adidas does have a nice roster of talent, but they could use a new "face" of the basketball division not named gilbert, tim, chauncy, tracy or kevin.

retro-nike-blazer.jpg

+

kobe_shoes6.jpg

=

adi11vk5.jpg
MILES
CLEVELAND Cavaliers
Team Jordan ~ Retro +

The first shoe has a Zoom Kobe I shape to it and the material of the ankle part looks like the same material

They look alright. Not something that I would want to buy on impulse. These shoes are easily forgetable.

Gils turned out nice. the KGs are actually pretty nice as well, aint feelin the T-Macs though. But I dont know about the solid rubber toecap, it might make them too heavy, we'll have to wait and see.
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

i dont have pics....there on gilbertology.net

but those are not the gil ts's they are on that site...they look almost identical to those pics of the gil 20
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS​
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD​
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

I honestly liked those KG's.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

have a size 9 of teh Kendricks  that I got as a gift.  They run bigger than i expected (I wear a size 8.5 and can fit into a 9 usually). With that being said I'm selling mine if anyone is interested. PM me

Back
Top Bottom